Chapter 4: I swear to god I'll kill you!!!

Prince's POV

At first Yn doesn't really want to walk towards me. I can tell just by the look on her face, her eyes widen, she stands straight, and her mouth crunches up a little. Those are just a little bit of the features though but I can tell you this she didn't want to be near me right now but I really don't care. I missed Yn and even though I kind of moved on after she left I still missed her.
"Um yes" She still gives me that "im scared" face
"Baby I just want to talk" I smile
I give Roc and Ray the eye that says they can leave and they do exactly so. Once gone I smile at Yn a little and she still looks at as if she doesn't want to be near me at all. She is more scared of me now then she ever was and I can understand why. I kind of basically told her to leave me when she had to leave, then I moved on from her like it was nothing she probably hates me.
"Baby?" I ask
"Um Jacob for now could you just called me Yn?" She ask
"Oh um ok" I try to shrug
"Are you ok?" She ask
"I guess" I force a smile

Yn's POV

Once he said he was ok he gave me a fake smile he must've forgot that we were in a relationship and I know him better than anyone else. He is sad because we aren't together and he thought we were. He misses me and I know it but he'll never admit it he'll just walk around sad and depressed until I agree to be with him.
"Jacob. I'm not stupid" I shake my head
"Well then Yn tell me what's wrong with me!?" He yells
"Your worried that, I hate you, You wonder if I still care, You missed me way more than you thought you would!!" I yell
"Yn don't be ridiculous I don't worry that you hate me, I know for a fact you hate me, I know you still care because if you didn't you wouldn't have came back, and I knew I would miss you!!" He yells
I didn't know what to say. I can hear my heart beat in my ears and I feel like my blood pressure just raised. This is a sign that I have just gotten pissed off and I will punch something at any moment. I walk away to avoid hitting Jacob and, as I walk away I try to uncurl my fist but its no use I am mad.
"Yn come on I'm sorry"
All I felt was his light touch on my shoulder. I knew he was crying and I am trying my hardest to blink the tears from my eyes but they wouldn't go away. My head begins to pound and I can't take it. I drive my fist straight into the wall.

Prince's POV

She punches a hole into my wall and I step away slowly. Yn has anger issues and anyone with sense can tell its very clear. Not to mention she's a boxer so when she get fed up her hands will drive straight into your jaw without thinking twice. I am very afraid of her when she's angry it reminds me of when she punched me in the face in WAWA.
"Yn stop!" I yell
She turns towards me with tears running down her face. Her hands are still curled into fist and for this first time I grab her and carry her into a bedroom. She screams my name and screams other things. I refuse to open the door until she calms down which will mean she'll have to go to sleep. I don't find her very mean but she isn't the nicest person in the world either.
"Let me out Jacob!!! I swear to god ill kill you!!!" She screams
"When you calm down you can come out!" I yell
"Let me out!" She screams
"Yn just stop and calm down it isn't that serious!" I yell