Chapter 3:Seen

Princeton's POV (After School)

As Ray, Roc, and I left I saw Yn walking to her car. I smiled at the sight of her walking she has a little twist in her walk and the way he butt moves is amazing. Her green chucks go with Her green sweat shirt that said 'Can't be like me!!'. She has on black jeans and I must say they fit her perfectly.

"Rayyyyy!!!" I hear Zonnique yell

"Ugh!" Roc shouts

"Man I thought you broke up with her!!??" I look at Ray annoyed

"I did" He groans

"Hi YanYan" She hugs Ray

"YanYan?" Roc looks confused

"Yeah bro get it RaYAN" I laugh

"Man Zonnique go away!!" Ray yells

He elbows her slightly and she falls so over dramatically.

"Man come on before Dr. Banks comes out here" Roc smirks

I was about to walk off but I couldn't help but notice Yn on her way across the street. I thought she was getting in her car. Oh well anyways she goes across the street to Wawa and I pull Roc and Ray over.

Yn's POV

I walk into Wawa to get my favorite snack which is a fruit punch Arizona and 5 big bags of cool ranch Doritos. I get my Arizona and-

"Hi Yn"

I turn around and swing punching the person dead across the face. When they hit the floor I looked down but I noticed it was only the boy from Algebra 2. I guess his name is Jacob but anyways he is holding is face.

"I'm so sorry...." I help him up

I can't believe I am saying sorry. I never say sorry even if I didn't mean to hit you. I'm not sure why in the world I helped him up but I did I guess.

"Thanks" He smiles

"Welcome" I smile

"Why'd you hit me?" He ask

"Cause I didn't know who you were" I shrug

"Dang she is stressing" A boy with two long braids laughs

"Uh excuse me!" I yell

"Sorry Yn this is.....Ray" Prince holds me back

"Oh" I look for Doritos

"Anyways....Oh this is Roc but anyways What are you doing?" Prince ask

"Buying snacks" I shrug

Princeton's POV (2 Hours Later)

Yn is just amazing I don't know why I feel this way about her. I can't get her out if my head for some strange reason. I also just found out she lives next door so I can look right out of my window and see her bedroom. She doesn't know I know that though. Just as I cut off my light in my room to take my nap I saw her cut her light on. Her towel gracefully wrapped around her body.

Her hair pulled into a tight perfect bun. She dropped the towel and I slowly watched I feel like a complete creep. I can't watch this I shouldn't be watching but I just love her body. It curves and flows perfectly like a beat. As she slips on her panties I smile a little and then she puts on her bra. I can't deal I feel myself get a little hard but who cares. Just after she put on her night clothes she walked over to the window and looked at the stars.

I can't BELIEVE I just saw Yn naked. I won't tell anyone cause then Roc and Ray will want to spend every night at my house. For some reason I feel like I want Yn all to myself.

Yn's POV

I got dressed I hope the people next door aren't petofiles and looking at me and stuff. I don't need to be raped again by anybody I like my walls. The only cute boy at school so far is Jacob but I won't date him because he doesn't like me. I look over at my phone and remember he gave me his KIK before we left Wawa. So I am going to KIK him.
KIK Convo

Ynwiththehands:Hi

Misfits:Wssup

Ynwiththehands:Chillin Wyd

Misfit:Nothing reading

Ynwiththehands:+TRUUUUUU+

Misfit:Yeah.......Want to hang with Ray, Roc, and I tomorrow?

WHAT YALL THINK YN SAID THOE.....COMMENT SOME THINGS YALL WOULD SAY AND ILL PICK ONE!!!! BYEEEEE