Chapter 8: Not Home Yet?

Prince:

Yn still isn't home and I'm not understanding why. I didn't drop her off to far from the house it was only about a good 4 blocks. She isn't even answering my phone calls. I wonder where the h*ll she is. I hope she didn't run away because her parents will kill me if I lost Yn. She better answer my text message.
Text Convo:

Me: Yn. Where are you?

Babe ✊: I'll be home when I am home stop worrying because you weren't worried when you left me

Me:Ugh! Come on Yn!

Babe ✊:I'll come home later

Me: Yn this is serious

Babe ✊:It sure is!

Me: Don't do this!

Babe ✊:Whatever Jacob

Me: Yn you better be here at 9:00!

Babe ✊: Whatever you say!

Text Convo Over

I wish she'd stop playing games because I'm truly worried. I don't want her to get hurt because then what will her parents, Kari, and I do. (I know I've been spelling Kari's name as Karee sorry if I confused you). Kari came rushing into the kitchen smiling at me. This is a SURPRISE because he should be mad. He is carrying 2 things which are his baby blanket and his old teddy bear from when he was maybe 8 or 9 months old.
"Kari what are you doing?" I asks
"Nothing. Is mommy here I need to ask her something?" He crooks his head sideways
"Um no she'll be here soon" I lie
"Well when she gets here tell her I need her" He smiles
"I will" I nod
He runs off into his the living room laughing as I shake my head. Yn needs to come home because Kari will miss her and miss her until she does come home and I'll be lying to this boy forever.

Yn:

Vinny and I were so busy laughing I forgot to tell him where I live so here we are sitting in the middle of no where talking about nothing. He seems cool, calm, and collected so I guess we could be friends. After all he did help me even after I tried to basically call him a rapist. I told him mostly about Kari and he seems pretty interested in meeting him. I just hope it's for good reasons because if I find out he is touching my baby I'll kill him I promise.
"So uh why did he leave you on the side of the road?" Vinny asks
"Because well he was angry because I was joking with my cousin. He never asked who it was though he just jumped to conclusions" I shrug
"Dang he sounds messed up. Well since I have your number I'll text you or call you maybe even FaceTime. So what's your address so I can take you home?" He smiles
"6843 Freedom street" I smile
--
When I walk through the front door smiling hard and happier than ever. It's about 10 o'clock PM and Jacob is sitting on the couch looking angry. I roll my eyes and smile slowly making my way up the stairs. Once upstairs I undress and turn the shower water on. It's slightly hot and I am now stepping in.
I run my hands through my hair and begin to wash until I hear the bathroom door open. I smile to myself because I know this game Zoe tells me about Roc doing it all of the time. I never knew Princeton to be someone to do these things.
--
I wake up a little in pain laying next to Jacob. His breathes are silent but his heart beats very steadily. After last night I'm sure he isn't mad. I smile to myself easing out of bed and walking over to the closet. I find Jacob's favorite shirt and put it on without thinking twice. Just then I hear my phone ring and I look over to see Vinny is trying to FaceTime me.
I quickly rush over to my phone and press 'Answer'. Seconds later Vinny big bright smile appears on my screen. He isn't wearing a shirt and all I have on is a huge light blue and dark blue bob marley shirt, and lace panties but I don't think he can see it. I smile as he smiles at me.
"Good morning beautiful" He smiles
"Good Morning Vinny" I blush
"So where's Kari?" He asks
"I'm not sure. He might still be in his room asleep" I smile
I walk slowly down the hallway and around the corner. Kari's room is right there the light is on and he is inside talking to himself. I smile as I open the door and when he sees me he lights up.
"Mommy!! Mommy!! Mommy!!" He giggles
"Hi Riri!. Mommy missed you!!" I smile
"Where were you?" He asks
"Mommy went to hang out with Uncle Vinny" I laugh
"Oh ok" He laughs
I look at the camera and Vinny is still smiling so I stand and face the camera towards Kari and I see Vinny smiling. Kari sits on his bed and lays down. He starts to doze off slowly and I laugh to myself.
"We'll that's Kari" I smile
"He's cute I guess. He looks like you" Vinny smiles
"Anyways. We should hang out today. Kari, Jacob, You, and I" I smile
"Ok see you around 2 or 3" He smiles
"Yeah see you." I smile and we hang up.

Sorry it was short...I wanted to do a quick update...Sorry for any mistakes...