Chapter 22:The memory gone

Yn's POV

I sit on the couch not speaking but just staring at the floor. My fist is balled up and I kicked the vase sitting on the floor next the to coffee table. Jacob came running into the living room and looked at me like I was insane. I begin to stare at him like I wanted him go to away.
He walks over to the door and opens it. There stands Chresanto and Zoe smiling at him. I look at them and scoff great just more annoying people to annoy me. I hear Kari crying so I get up and go into the kitchen. Prince is saying something to Zoe and Roc but what I'm not sure.
"Babe....Bring me Kari please??" He ask
I pick Kari up and walk into the living room and give him to Jacob. I go upstairs and into my bedroom and lay on the bed. Roc is downstairs doing that annoying girly laugh and then I hear the front door close. Jacob comes upstairs and smiles at me.
"You ok Yn?" He ask
I just stare at him like he's stupid.

Prince's POV

Yn stares at me like I'm slow but I'm serious. I am calling out of work today just to be with her. I love how she just doesn't want to talk it makes me want to kiss her. As much as we argued a kiss always works.
"Baby I'm sorry"
I get on the bed and try to hug her but she pushes me away. I look at her like she's insane she has never gotten like this. Sometimes I wonder what she'd do if she was with Roc when he got mad. Roc can be abusive I swear.
"Yn come on don't be like this!" I hold her
"I hate you!" She faintly whispers
I look at her like she's insane and then I get up. I stand over her and look down at Her. My blood begins to boil now I'm pissed off. I didn't hesitate to grab her hair and drag her off the bed.
"You hate ME!?" I yell
"Yeah!" She yells
I slam her into the door and then I grab her neck.
"You hate me then get the f*ck out my house!!" I yell
I choke her a little longer and then let go.

Yn' s POV

I cry after he lets me go. I sit by the door with a little bit of blood coming from my nose and mouth. I didn't even think about hitting him. I get up and begin to pack. He doesn't speak he just watches me. I pack all of my clothes and then I go into Kari's room. I begin to pack his things until I saw Jacob.
"Your not taking my son!" He yells
"He came out of me so I'm taking him!" I yell
He walks over to me slowly and I back up the closer he comes. He punches me right in the face. This time my head gives out and I fall down. I always had certain issues with my body and him hitting my face like that really hurt.

Prince's POV

She fell straight to the floor and I grabbed Her hair and dragged her out of the bedroom. I took her bag out of my room and threw it down the steps. Then I threw her down the steps. When she fell she didn't move and I shrug It off. (3 Hours Later) Yn still hasn't moved and now I'm becoming SORRY. I went downstairs and picked her up but she isn't breathing.
I run to my car with tears and put Her in. I begin to cry harder and harder but I still start to drive. She looks so lifeless and I'm really sorry. When I get to the hospital I take her inside and take her to the nurse.
"Help her she's dying please help her!!" I yell
She picks up the phone and comes on the loud speaker.
"Can we please get doctors there is a young girl dying!" She yells
When the doctors come the take her away. I am crying to hard knowing this is My fault breaks my heart. I love Yn and she probably won't even live to see her own baby turn 2. I don't call anyone because I don't want anyone hating me. (5 Hours Later). The doctor came out and shook his head.
"Yn Yln!?" He calls
I walk over and he shakes his head. I begin to cry again but He pats my shoulder.
"She's ok....but....She lost 19% her memory" He shrugs
"Ugh can I see her!?" I ask
"Yes follow me" He smiles
We walk down a long hallway. Until we get to a room. I am shaking in my pants to go inside and when I do she looks confused.
"Excuse me doc but who is this man?" She ask
"Speak with him" The doctor smiles
As he leaves I look at Yn with tears. Her face is lost and she is looking at me like I'm slow.
"Excuse me sir why are you crying?" She ask
"I did this to you!?" I cry

Yn's POV

He's odd very very odd. He's cute though I can't say much about him I hardly know him. He's very weird though I have no clue how he did this to me. If he did I don't know why he would be here trying to comfort ME. I wonder did I do anything to make him mad. Well I better call Jacob and ask him what's going on.
"Excuse me for a moment" I smile
I pull out my phone and call Jacob's cell but that odd boy's phone went off. I look sideways and shake my head.
"Yn why are you calling me?" He ask
"Your not Princeton" I shake my head
"Yn....Did you forget what I look like?" He ask
"Uh no I know exactly what my ex looks like" I shrug

Prince's POV

EX!?!?!?. Why would she say that!?. I'm her boy-Oh yeah I did tell her to leave my house. I should've never said that I love her and I want her.
"Yn your not my ex your my girl and I love you" I smile
"Uh ok...." I shrugs
"You know your son right?" I ask
"My son....OH Kari Perez" She smiles
"Yes.....That's our baby" I smile
"I don't remember you but ok if you say your Jacob" She smiles
"Baby.....I love you" I say all serious
"Uh Um uh" Is all she says
"You don't have to say it back" I smile
"Oh" She smiles
Her smile still makes me smile. I sure Do care and love her I'll never hit her again. No matter what happens with us.