Chapter 21:Yn and I's life

Yn's POV (1 1/2 year's later)

I wake up at 6:00 AM to start making Kari's breakfast He can sure eat a hella amount of food. He can walk a little but still has trouble but he can talk. He thinks he that n*gga to especially when Rocky and Aniyah cone over.
"Nonny!!!!!!" I hear him yell
"Yes!" I smile
As I walk into his room he is standing up holding on the the rail of his crib smiling. Before I can grab him the power goes out. He begins to cry 'Cause well Kari (Car-ree) hates dark. Which I never blamed him for because I used to be scared of the dark.
"Daddy Daddy Daddy!!" He cried so loud and clear
Jacob came rushing into Kari's room and d*mn near pushed me down. I ended up punching Prince in the chest and he bust out laughing. When Jacob laughed Kari stopped crying and started to crack up.
"Lord why he crying?" Prince asked
"Well he WAS crying cause the power went out!" I smile
"Well I do-.....I didn't pay the bill" Jacob smirks
I pull out a flashlight from Kari's clothes turn it on and punch Jacob right dead in the eye.
"Dang Yn what was that for!?" He yells
"Dummy how did you forget to pay the fvcking light bill!!!" I yell
"Sorry Yn but don't ever hit me again!" He yells
"I can do as I please!" I yell
I feel and see this turning into an argument but I don't stop being mad. He doesn't care anyway so if I want to be mad and stomp around I can. I push past him and walk off an take Kari downstairs.
"You ok?" I ask
"Yee" He giggles

Prince's POV

Sometimes Yn makes me so mad I swear. She has her flaws but dang. I love her so I can't say much though. I walk downstairs 3 minutes after her and Kari. When I get down there the power cuts back on and Kari claps and giggles.
"Yay!!!" He giggles
I shake my head and then just as Yn puts Kari in the high chair I smile. She turns around and I slide over to her and when she turns her lips touch mine.
"Stop" She giggles
"Ok Yn" I shrug
Before I can walk out she grabs me and hugs me. She smiles as she does so but I don't pay her no attention.
"Yn I'm done playing I got to go to work" I smirk
"I don't want you to work" She smiles
"Yn chill" He try to pull her off
"Prince please call off I ain't spent no time with you in 3 weeks Jacob" I hear her sadness
"Sorry Yn I can't"
I didn't meant to but when I pushed her off of me she flew back an hit the counter. Then I saw something I had never seem before it was her eyes they are blood shot red.
"Yn I'm sorry" I try to apologize
Instead of hitting me she just runs straight out of the kitchen and into the living room. I know what I got to do so I pull out my cellphone and call Chresanto. Then there is a loud knock on my front door.