Chapter Two

A/N: Hey guys, here's your Sunday update as promised. There might be another update sometime during the week, but for sure always Sunday. Anywho, Thank you all who have taken out the time to start reading my story it's really appreciated.

Happy Reading,

Tana

Btw, I haven't taken out the time to edit, so hopefully there aren't too many mistakes...

----------------

Chapter Two

The club was in utter chaos.

Gun shots were ringing through the air, from what direction and at who, one did not know. The crowd of drunken party goers were trampling over one another to make it to an exit, shoving, cursing, and screaming with no regards to anyone around.

Nessa was all but snatched by the man in the all black suit as he attempted to haul both her and Eva out of the club. Between the shoving from the frightened crowd and Eva's drunken state, they were a stumbling mess.

The man though, was graceful in his movements and had an aura about him that had the crowd – even pumped up on adrenaline – stirring out of his way. Though he did participate in shoving of his own to get to the door quicker. 

It wasn't easy but he was able to guide the two to the exit and out of the club.

Nessa was relieved the moment she felt the fresh air brush against her tan skin and through her hair. Despite the screaming, sounds of engines roaring, and wheels screeching as they pulled out of the lot....it was peaceful outside of the club. Well, at least when compared to the disaster inside. When the man released her small wrist she gave him an awkward thanks.

"I'll get us home. Thanks for your help I guess. Tell your friend to stay away from my friend got it." Nessa warned him, she was relatively calm being that she'd just been a part of/ witness to a gun brawl in the club. Perhaps she was in shock because her nonchalant behavior was the complete opposite of her friends' who hadn't stopped her drunken babbling since they escaped.

"T-t-there wuh guhn shots! Oh muh gahd Nessieee, we gotta geht outta hereeee!"

"Which is why I'll be taking you ladies home to make sure you get there safely." The man spoke up.

Drunk Eva narrowed her eyes at him as though she were assessing him before eagerly nodding her head, "Yes Yes, he's biiiiiig Nessiee he'll fuhsha protect us. Let's go wit him."

"No way! We don't even know this man we aren't going anywhere with him." Nessa disagreed whilst pulling her friends wrist who had begun wandering over to stand beside the man.

"I promise I would never hurt you."

"Says every person with a penis, sorry bucko I'm not buying it. Just leave us alone and go run and play with Palo ....go do whatever minion like things he has you doing."

"Paloo? Palo? He's here?" Eva asked, eyes wide as she glanced between Nessa and the mysterious man.

Nessa all but palmed herself when she realized the mistake she'd made by even mentioning the man's name, especially with the state she was in.

"Oh god no, he's in there? Where they're shooting?" Eva began panicking. Despite her claiming to be done with the man, she clearly was not. Though he did not treat her as he should and kept many secrets from her; he meant the world to her. Sure she was attempting to get over him, but damn It no matter how hard she tried she could not shake him. He was like a drug. He was her Palo.