NYLE

**Warning: Graphic sexual content ahead...**

Nyle was enjoying his bride

Nyle was enjoying his bride. Theywere tucked far, far away in a Midwestern Colorado cabin in the woods, hiddenfrom the distractions of the paparazzi, media, life, the world and all of itsissues. They had spent the day skiing and touring the grounds of a resort onthe property where the cabin was located and were now planted in front of aroaring fire going in the fireplace. Nyle and Serenity were on a makeshiftpallet in front of the fire. They were locked in a wild, all-consuming embrace,feasting on one another's lips as if they were starving and hadn't eaten indays.

Serenity was perched on his lap dressed in a beyond sexy baby blue lace bra and panty set that had made Nyle's eyes damn near pop out of his head and his shaft as hard as nails when she'd retreated from the bathroom in it. Nyle only had on his boxer briefs but it was one pair to many. He wanted to be naked and free. Along with the fire, candles were strategically placed and lit throughout the room. A mix of their favorite love songs played on the MP3 player. The mood was right and Nyle was ready.

They had been down this road many times before, pleasing each-other manually, orally... Whatever it took to tame the wild attraction between them and keep at bay the ravenous hunger they had been nursing for the past two years. It felt different this time because they would get to complete the circle.

Serenity's hair was loose down in her back in wild curls, just the way he loved it. He couldn't stop running his fingers through it. He couldn't stop touching her period. He couldn't get enough. He dragged his hands down her warm, soft body and massaged her ass, groaning deeply as he made contact with the ample flesh.

He loudly smacked her on the ass; then jiggled it in his hands before smacking it hard again. She moaned long and hard and he smiled against her lips.

He pulled away and stared lustfully into her eyes. "You nervous?"

Serenity ran a finger across his hairline and seductively smiled. "A little."

"I'll be gentle. I have to admit, it's going to be hard but I'll be as gentle as I can."

She traced his full lips with her finger. "You don't have to be. I can handle it."

"You like it a little rough, huh?"

"I like a little pain with my pleasure sometimes, yes."

Nyle tried not to think about how much of that pleasure with pain was experienced and enjoyed with Tristan. Pushing the thoughts far away in his mind, he began kissing her again, putting his hand to her panties. They were beyond drenched. He pulled back and wildly looked at her, before kissing her again, his tongue plunging in and out of her mouth as he cupped her sex and squeezed.

"I love that you're so wet for me," he rasped as he trailed wet kisses all over her neck.

"Nyle," she deliriously moaned, his firm touch between her legs driving her mad.