Surprise!

I'm back Beauties!

Well, at least I hope so. Slowly but surely, I am adapting and getting back to this writing life! But whew, is it hard to pick up a year later. Lordy! I've been away too long.  I again want to extend my humble and heartfelt thanks to all of you for your patience, support, and continued reading of my projects.

First things first. I have sneak peeks of Book 3 (currently untitled) coming in the next couple of days. I just wanted to give you guys an idea of what's to come and what follows Tristan's failed suicide attempt from Book One, Mine all Mine. It probably won't be the only sneak peek that I will be sharing with you guys. And to keep things mysterious, they will not be consecutive, meaning they won't be within the same time period.

To keep things fresh and exciting, I may also throw in a page or two from Book 4 (also still untitled). 😊 They won't always pages; sometimes they might just be narrative background or a paragraph.

I hope to be able to do that at least once a month until Book 3 is in the works. Primarily, it's a reward for all you dedicated readers who have love for Tristan and Serenity's complicated but beautiful love story.

The sneak peaks will only be published under this book, not Tristan (book Two),  so as not to confuse anyone or "cross the streams" with the stories, so to access them you will have to read them here.

I do ask that you continue to be patient with me, as it has been a long time since I have explored Tristan and Serenity as individuals and as a couple, not to mention the third parties involved including Kara, Nyle, and Serenity's mother Quinn. So far it's been a little rough but I keep pushing ahead. Your confidence in me and your love for these stories gives me courage, purpose, and a stubborn will to keep going. I thank you. And I look forward to continuing on this journey with you. ❤️