Part 14

Hey! I am sorry I haven't updated in a while, I was busy with stuff for Uni... so here we go, I hope you like it!

They finished watching the Harry Potter movies the next day. "So, Cas did you like it?", Sam asked the ex-angel. "I really much enjoyed the story, Sam. But I feel really sorry for that Draco boy", Cas looked really concerned and Sam laughed at that. "Why would you feel sorry for Draco?", Kevin asked. "He is obviously in love with Harry", Cas stated matter of factly. They looked at him, then thought about it and made wide eyes. "Oh my god, you're right", Dean finally said "I never thought about that". " Now I feel sorry for him, too", Kevin said "I used to hate that guy". They all laughed at that. "I bet Charlie noticed", Sam said "She has the perfect gay radar". Dean stopped laughing. Damn, Charlie would see right through him,  he thought. Cas seemed to notice that Dean was nervous, so he secretly brushed his hand over Dean's. Cas knew what Dean was thinking. He was still afraid of everyone knowing about them being a couple. Although Kevin wasn't stressed out at all. They were a couple since nearly three weeks and Cas hasn't been happier in his life. "Hey guys, how about we go to that new diner in town for dinner?", Sam asked into the round. "Sure", Dean said and got up from the couch where he was sitting next to Cas. They all went to their rooms to get ready to go out. Dean and Cas stood in Dean's room when Cas looked confused. "What's wrong, baby?", Dean asked. "I just...I'm in the wrong room. My things aren't here", Cas said laughing a little "it was just so normal to come here, I didn't think about it twice." Dean smiled at that. Cas saw Dean's room as his room, too. Dean liked that thought. "I will just change really fast and come back here", he kissed Dean on the cheek and left the room just as Kevin entered it. "Hey, Dean. You ready?", Kevin asked. Dean threw him a bitchface. "Dude, I just got here like two minutes ago. Do I look ready to you?" Kevin shook his head laughing. "Nah, I was just bored. So, what's up with Cas. Why did he leave?" "He noticed that his stuff isn't here. You know he sleeps here with me every night..." "I don't wanna know" "That's not what I meant", Dean rolled his eyes "Technically this is our room, but Cas still has his own room, so Sammy doesn't notice. And his clothes aren't here you know. Maybe I could make some space in my closet..." "You take up all the damn room in your closet, man". Dean looked at him shocked at first but appreciated the joke and laughed with Kevin. "But I think Cas would like that, sharing a room. He is head over heels for you" .Dean blushed at that. "Dean, why are you so red?", Cas asked standing in the doorframe. "Because he loves you", Kevin sang. Cas squinted his eyes at that. "Who loves whom?", Sam asked, suddenly appearing behind Cas. "Pie! I love Pie! I am hungry. Let's go get food", Dean said fast and grabbed his jacket from the chair. Sam just shrugged his shoulders and left, followed by Kevin. "Of course I love you", Dean said quietly to Cas and kissed him on the lips. A smile appeared on Cas' face. "Come on", Dean motioned for them to leave and they did.
The diner was small but still really nice. When the waitress arrived at their table, she handed them the menus and they ordered something to drink. They pretty much all knew what they would like to eat so they ordered food when the waitress brought their drinks. Dean got a bacon-cheeseburger with extra bacon. Cas got the same and fries. Sammy, being the moose he is, got a salad with some fancy vegetables and Kevin got himself a lasagna, because -let's be honest here- lasagna is the best. The waitress kept stealing glances at Dean, but he tried to ignore it. When she got them their food she brushed Deans hand and left a piece of paper with her number written on it. Dean smiled at her, hoping she would go away, while Cas looked at the paper confused then understood and death glared the waitress. "Thank you, we would like to eat now", Cas said cold as ice. Sam just blamed his manners to being an angel for so long and not knowing it better while Kevin and Dean knew exactly what was going on. The waitress left a little perplex and Dean squeezed Cas' hand under the table. "Thank you", he whispered so that only his boyfriend could hear him. Cas was reliefed, that Dean didn't wanna talk to that waitress either. So they all started eating that really delicious food. Sometime Kevin's fork fell from the table and when he picked it up he noticed Cas and Dean holding hands and smiled to himself. When they were finished, Dean said that he was going to pay the bill. Sammy headed to the restrooms while Kevin and Cas stayed at the table. Dean arrived at the bar and asked their waitress for the bill. She smiled at him when she handed him the bill. "I guess you are really nice,  but", Dean started and her face fell already. "Why do I never have luck with the guys?", she asked rhetorically " am I too ugly or is it because I am a waitress?""Well first of all you are really pretty,  never tell yourself otherwise", Dean took a deep breath and decided to tell the girl the truth for her sake."But", he pointed to Cas, who noticed "do you see that guy over there? Dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, trenchcoat? That's my boyfriend and I love him really much", he looked at the girl apologetically, but still smiled proudly. "He's one lucky guy then", she said, now too smiling. "No, I am", Dean said, smiling at how lucky he was. "I wish you the best..." "Dean", he said and held his hand out. "I wish you both the best, Dean. I hope someday I find someone who smiles at me like you smile at him" "Well I have my fingers crossed for you..." "Jacky", she laughed "You didnt even look at my number, did you?". They both laughed. Sam returned from the toilet, so Dean paid the bill. "Could you keep that a secret? My brother doesn't know and I am just  not ready to tell him yet", Dean asked Jacky. "Of course", she said, happy that she had been trusted with something like that. Dean also handed her the paper with her phone number. "Oh, no. Keep it. If you wanna talk or something. Maybe someday I get to know your awesome boyfriend over there and he will not kill me with stares", she smiled and waved at the staring Cas. Dean laughed at that and put the paper in his pocket. "Sure. Thanks, Jackie". She smiled at him and then left to serve the other tables. When the four of them got to the car, Cas pulled Dean to the side and asked him why he talked to the waitress so long. "Her name is Jackie", Dean said "and I told her how much I love you". Cas blushed at his words, a little ashamed of his jealousy. "Then why did you keep her number?" "Because she hopes that one day and I quote 'she could meet my awesome boyfriend'". Cas smiled at that. "Now I am sorry that I stared at her like that". Dean laughed at that. Jackie looked out of the window right at that moment and Dean waved her goodbye. Cas smiled at her, which made her smile widen. They got in the Impala, no one of them knowing that they had won a really good friend that day.

Yeah, I was able to write. I try to update more often. Thanks for reading!