2

Kelani Talia Rios:

"So kelani, tell me about yourself"

"W-well my n-name is Kelan-ni Tal-lia Rios. I have a twin brother n-named K-kolt-ton. My b-best friend left m-me to become a p-popul-lar kid" I said stuttering a lot. I said it louder than I usually talk which surprised me.

"I'm sorry about the thing with your friend. They were stupid to do that. You seem like a really fun person" he said putting his hand on top of mine which sent chills down my spine. I blushed again.

He looked at me and smiled which caused me to blush even harder. He flipped my hand over and intertwined our fingers. I looked at our hands and smiled.

"We're here!" He said as we pulled up to McDonalds.

We got out the car and walked inside.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked looking at the menu.

"Um...a n-number 2" I told Hayes.

We got our food and went to a table outside.

"You want some?" He asked holding up his fries.

I smiled shyly and nodded.

He picked one up and tried to feed it to me.

"Hayes stop!" I said pretty loudly. Woah I've never said anything that loud.

He walked over to my side of the table and stil tried to feed it to me causing me to giggle.

•••••

"Where the fuck were you!" Kolton yelled.

"She was with me" Hayes spoke up.

"And who are you?"

"I'm Hayes. I'm the new kid" he simply said.

"Oh...well Kelani, come on we gotta get home"
He said yanking my arm.

"No I d-don't want to g-go with you. I want to go with h-Hayes" I said yanking my arm away.

Kolton and his girlfriend, Chassity, stood there shocked.

"You talk?" Kolton questioned.

I nodded.

I don't really talk at home cause whenever I try to talk, nobody ever listened. So I just stopped trying.

"I thought you couldn't speak! You completely stopped talking when we were little" he said still looking confused.

"I j-just stopped talking because n-nobody would listen to me" I said.

Kolton and Chassity stood there dumpfounded.

"Whatever. Come on" he said reaching for my arm again, but I pulled it away.

"I said I'm going with Hayes. He actually listens to me" I said grabbing Hayes' hand and pulling him to the door.

•••••
Bloop Bloop Bloop👀