16

Kelani Talia Rios:

I woke up to Hayes kissing all over my face.

"Baby why are you doing?" I asked.

"Kissing my amazing girlfriend" he said which made me blush.

I tried to sit up but my lower region was hurting. I groaned and sat up more.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked holding my hands.

"I'm sore from yesterday night" I said laying my head on his chest.

"Aww my baby's princess parts hurt. I'm sorry. Was I to rough?" He asked rubbing my thigh.

"No. I loved it! Every second of it" I said grabbing his face and kissing him.

He just smiled.

"Come here" he said and I scooted toward him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and stood up, holding me in his arms. He carried me to his closet and gave me one of his shirts to put on since I was still naked. He walked back into his room and got my panties for me to put back on. I skipped those on and put the shirt on too. Hayes just put some boxers.

He held his hand out for me to take. I took it and stood up whimpering a little.

"I'll be more gentle next time okay princess?" Hayes said.

I nodded and walked over to him laying my head on his chest. He picked me up again and carried me down the stairs. I just had my head laid on his shoulder and nuzzled my head into his neck. I started kissing and sucking his neck.

"Baby girl stop!" He said with a little moan at the end.

"Whyyyyyyy"

"Cause if you don't I'm gonna fuck you on this counter" he said setting me on the counter.

"What if I want you to fuck me on the counter?"

He just looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked looking confused.

"You cursed"

"So?"

"You never curse"

"So does that mean I can never curse or some shit?" I sassed.

"That's not what I said.....I think it's hot when you curse" he said smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked palming his member.

"Yeah" he said and threw his head back moaning.

I dropped down to my knees and kept palming him until he was fully hard.

I pulled his boxers down and firmly gripped his member.

"Mmmmm baby" he moaned.

I started to slowly pump his member.

"Baby, use your mouth" he moaned and I wrapped my lips around the tip.

I started to suck lightly which made him moan loudly. I started to take more into my mouth until I felt his tip hit the back of the throat making me gag. I pumped whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Fuck baby" he moaned gripping my hair.

"Fuck I'm close" he moaned.

I bobbed my head faster and sucked harder until he released. He groaned and pulled his member out of my mouth while I swallowed everything.

Once I stood up, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"You used to be so innocent"
•••••
Idfk what I just wrote.......