6

Kelani Talia Rios:

"Date who?"

"Um....nobody!" I said with a big cheesy smile at the end.

"Hayes likes you!" Skylynn yelled. Hayes looked down and blushed.

"Oh...well..." I said.

To be honest I like Hayes too...a lot. I mean look at him! Who wouldn't like him? He's got stunning blue eyes, big, plump, pink lips, and beautiful dark brown hair. He's just perfect.

"Hayes can I talk to?" I asked. He nodded and we went upstairs to his room.

"So what did yo-" he started but I cut him off my kissing him.

He was shocked at first, but then he kissed back.

We kissed for a few minutes until I pulled away. He whimpered at the loss of connection.

"I like you too" I said with a smile. He smiled back.

He kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss.

Oh my god his lips are so soft!

"Wow!" We heard from the door which caused us to pull apart. There stood a shocked Skylynn.

"So you two are dating!" She said.

"No we aren't! We're just friends" Hayes said with a laugh. I laughed at sky's cuteness.

"Sky go downstairs, I want some alone time with Kelani" Hayes said.

Sky nodded and walked downstairs. Hayes shut the door and walked back over to me.

"Now that she's gone...wanna kiss some more?" He asked holding my waist.

I nodded and attached my lips to his.
•••••
Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃