10

Kelani Talia Rios:

I woke up in Hayes' arms. He's so cute when he's asleep! I kissed his nose and he woke up.

"Good morning princess" he said holding my waist tighter.

"Morning baby boy" I said laying my head back on his chest.

We stayed like this for a little while.

"I'm hungry" Hayes spoke up breaking the silence.

"Me too"

"Wanna get some breakfast?"

"Yes"

We both got out of the bed. Before I could walk out the door, Hayes grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"Ew that's nasty!" We heard someone yell.

We pulled apart and saw Skylynn standing in the doorway.

"Hey sky wanna know something?" Hayes said.

She nodded.

"Me and Lani are dating" he said.

"I knew it!" She squealed making us laugh.

"Wanna come help us make pancakes?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said. Hayes threw her over his shoulder and ran down the stairs.

"Hayes put me down!" She screamed while hitting his back.

I laughed at the sight.

"Lani don't laugh! Help me!" She said.

"Hayes put her down!" I said once we got to the kitchen. He set her on the counter and she slapped his cheek.

I just laughed while Hayes held his now red cheek. Hayes pouted.

"Aww poor baby" I said putting my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist kissing his soft lips. We kissed for a while until we heard someone clear their throat. We pulled and apart and saw some guy who had eyes like Hayes. I looked at Hayes and mouthed 'who's that?'. He set me down and walked over to the other boy.

"Lani, this is my older brother Nash. Nash, this is my girlfriend Kelani" he said introducing us.

"Hayes you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend" the Nash guy said smirking.

"You didn't tell me you were back from LA" Hayes said. I kinda just stood there looking at the ground. Hayes put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna go back to my room" Hayes whispered in my ear.

"We have to help Sky make pancakes"

"Oh yeah...Nash you should help too" Hayes said.

"Okay I will" he said and we all walked to the kitchen to see Sky getting the ingredients.

"You ready?" I asked sky.

"Yep!" She replied eager as ever.
•••••
My boyfriend is cheating on me but I'm still in love with him and idk what to do