0.2

Brooklyn's POV *Present Day*

*At the train station*

Barry where the heck are you?? I thought as I took a bite of my new chocolate bar while pacing around the train station waiting for Barry to come back from Starling City. Everyone thinks we're crazy for going after all the impossible cases. Well technically Barry is going after the cases, I'm just the one encouraging and occasionally helping him. We know that Dad didn't kill Mom that night. Even though I was young, I will never forget that night. We both saw that man in yellow and we know it was that man who killed Mom. Dad is innocent and we know it. I live with Barry in his apartment. When Barry moved out, Joe encouraged me to move in with Barry since we don't like to be apart. Especially since that night. I decided to call Barry since I didn't want him to get fired. He is the one who pays most of the rent in the apartment since I don't exactly have a job yet. Barry told that it was fine and that I don't have to get a job until I'm out of my teens. Which means I don't have to get a job for another three years. I took out my phone and called Barry.

"Hello?" Barry asked.

"Hey Bare!" I replied cheerfully.

"Hey Brooke," Barry said. When I was little I hated that nickname but now I've grown to like it.

"Where the heck are you? I thought you said you would be here by now?!?" I almost yelled into the phone.

"Brooklyn calm down. I just got off the train," Barry replied calmly. How is he so chill right now?!

"Okay, but hurry up and find me," I said and hung up. I scanned the train station for my nerdy older brother. I finally spotted him looking as confused as ever. I decided to sneak up on him. I hid behind a pillar and tiptoed behind him. As he was looking around for me I stood on my tippy toes, since the guy is so freaking tall, and yelled "BOO!" in his ear.

"Ohmygodwhatthehell!" Barry yelled as he spun around and backed up. I started dying of laughter and Barry started laughing as well. When we finally stopped laughing Barry hugged me and I gladly hugged back.

"I missed you," I said into his chest but it came out muffled.

"I was only gone two weeks," Barry said somehow understanding me.

"Yeah but I had the apartment to myself and I was lonely," I said as we pulled away.

"I know I missed you too Brooklyn," Barry sighed. I took another bite of my chocolate bar and Barry stared at it enviously. "Can I have a bi-" Barry started but I cut him off by giving him the chocolate bar.

"Here just take all of it Barry," I said. Barry took two huge bites out of it and put it in his pocket. "Okay enough of this, you need to get to work," I said.

"Yup, let's go," Barry said. I grabbed his hand and lead him out of the train station. We managed to get out of the train station without running into anyone which was good. Barry started leading once we got out of the train station because I had no clue where the crime scene was. We started running once Barry realized he was running late. Barry's case thing kept whacking people and we kept apologizing.

We finally got to the crime scene and Captain Singh glared at Barry along with Joe and Joe's partner Detective Fred Chyre. "What was it this time, Mr. Allen? Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer, I should remind you the excuse you gave last time was car trouble. Want to know why that one was particularly memorable?" Captain Singh asked.

"I do not own a car," Barry replied embarrassed. I snickered next to Barry and Barry elbowed me. I smiled innocently at him and went and stood next to Joe.