0.5

Brooklyn's POV *6 months after particle accelerator explosion* *At STAR Labs*

"Soo, Barry today's your birthday. You're twenty-five, and well I'll be eighteen in a few months now. I don't know if you can hear me, but the only birthday present I want you to get is for you to wake up and be okay," I said sitting next to Barry's hospital bed in STAR Labs while holding Barry's hand. Caitlin and Cisco gave me sympathetic looks that I pretended I didn't see. Iris smiled sadly at me and we left after saying bye to Caitlin, Cisco, and Dr Wells.

Still Brooklyn's POV *3 months later*

Barry's favorite song poker face played in STAR Labs as I sat next to Barry held his hand and told him about what I did the previous day as usual

Barry's favorite song poker face played in STAR Labs as I sat next to Barry held his hand and told him about what I did the previous day as usual. "What're you doing?" Caitlin questioned Cisco.

"He likes this song," Cisco replied as they both hovered over Barry's face.

"How could you possibly know that?" Caitlin asked him as they walked away from Barry. "I checked his facebook page and asked Brooklyn," Cisco said pointing at me before he started to sing along.

"He does, he used to belt it in the shower. A habit I picked learned from him. He's a really good singer," I said when Caitlin looked at me.

"I mean he can hear everything....right?" Cisco asked Caitlin.

"Auditory functions are the last sensory details to degenerate," Caitlin said.

"I'm gonna pretend I understood that," I laughed. Just when Cisco started to sing along again. Barry gasped and popped up from the bed. I screamed and fell out of my chair, my eyes wide. "Ohhh mygod," Cisco said from the desk.

"Where am I?" Barry asked. He then looked at me and asked, "Brooklyn..what are you doing on the floor?" While Caitlin and Cisco were scrambling around behind me, I said nothing and stared at Barry in shock. He's really awake....Caitlin and Cisco started doing check ups on Barry. They said some medical stuff and then Caitlin asked Barry to pee in a cup.

"Not this second," Cisco said taking the cup away.

"What is...? What's happening? What's going on?" Barry asked as he stepped of the bed.

"You were struck by lightning dude," Cisco said smiling as if it was the coolest thing in the world.

"What?" Barry said as he stared at himself in the mirror.

"Lightning gave him abs...?" I asked Cisco and Caitlin.

"Your muscles should be atrophied, but instead they're in a chronic and unexplained state of cellular regeneration," Caitlin said checking Barry. I gently pulled Barry backwards making him take a seat.

"You were in a coma," Cisco said.

"For how long?" Barry questioned. "Nine months. Welcome back, Mr. Allen. We have a lot to discuss," Dr Wells said wheeling in.

Barry and Dr Wells went around STAR Labs talking to each other while I just sat down in shock of what just happened. "Brooklyn...are you okay?" Cisco asked me.

"Y-yeah, it's just...he woke up," I said not believing it. "He ACTUALLY woke up. He's not in a coma anymore....I have my big brother back..." I said trailing of smiling.

"Yeah you do, now you guys can go do whatever you guys do together," Cisco said smiling as Caitlin was doing her own thing.

"You two are very similar," Caitlin said.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Barry. Your eyes, your hair, your skin tone. The only thing that's different is the height, age, and gender. Your personality is probably very similar too," Caitlin said.

"Yeah, people at the CCPD always say I remind them of a younger Barry. I'm just glad they don't call me lab rat or baby face. I'm only 17 so I am a baby to all of them, including Barry," I said. "What do they call you?" Caitlin asked. "Joe calls me 'kiddo.' Eddie calls me 'Mini-Allen.' A lot of people call me 'Brooke.' I get 'squirt', 'tiny', and 'baby science mouse.' They know I don't like rats and they know I love Tom and Jerry so they replaced rat with mouse," I said laughing while Cisco snickered at mine and Barry's nicknames.

Right before either of them could respond, Barry and Dr Wells came in. They were talking about Iris and me. "Iris yes, she came to see you quite often. Along with someone else," Dr Wells said gesturing to me. Barry turned around I stood up. We ran over to each other and I hugged him as tightly as I could. Barry did the same.

"Iris talks a lot," Caitlin added while we were hugging.

"Also, she's hot too," Cisco said.

"We need to go," Barry said when we broke the hug.

"No you can't," Caitlin said.

"No, no, no. Caitlin's right. Now that you're awake, we need to do more tests. You're still going through changes. There's so much that we don't know," Dr Wells said.

"I'm fine. Really, I feel normal. Thank you for saving my life," Barry said as he grabbed my arm and we walked out. Barry then realized he was still wearing the STAR Labs sweatshirt when he stopped me. "Wait here, I'll be right back." He turned around, peeked his head into the Cortex and said "Can I keep the sweatshirt?" I'm assuming they said yes because Barry walked back to me and we left for Jitters.