Questionable

KELLY'S VIEW

I was still hesitant about this relationship, and not because of the she-devil Sandra but because I still wanted to know if he was playing me or not.

Nothings mends and fixes this perfect. We just got back together and everything is perfect, it's making me questioning how long this is going to last.

We finally get up off the couch just to stand. He thens says he'll be right back. It was awkward for me now, I didn't know what to do. It was a mixed feeling of shyness and confusion. It's like going to your friends house the first time and they leave you in the room by yourself. Awkward.

I then walk to one of the head to toe windows and look at the city. Everything looked so small and all the people looked like ants walking. It was like as if I was a giant. Thats how I was feeling with Jesse right now. Small and nervous.

He then come back into the room. I still had unanswered questions and might as well try and break the ice.

"When you broke up with me, you were miserable?" I ask.

"You wouldn't imagine, I felt guilt and depressed and lost. I don't know if I was at all in your mind but you were definitely in mines. I couldn't sleep or think right."He says bluntly.

My eyebrows raise.

"Surprised?" He asks.

"Yes..., very. Everything you were feeling I was feeling. Lost and helpless. I just can't believe I made you feel this way." I say. I was still stunned at his feelings. I was making him feel. Why me?

"I can't believe I'm feeling this way." He says.

"But I don't understand. Why me? You've been with plenty other women, models who will do anything of your command." I say, playing with my fingers.

He runs his hand through his hair and walks towards me. "Kelly you are 1000 times better than any women I've been with. I don't want someone to obey everything I say, I want someone real, who I feel comfortable with. Kelly you are beautiful, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. You're different from any women I've met and thats what makes me want you more."

I shocked, lost for words. I felt my heart neat faster, and I blush. All I could do was step into his embrace. It felt right. I hope my heart's right.

I look up at him and smile,"want breakfast?"

"That would be nice." He says with a smile. It makes me smile.

JESSE'S VIEW

I can't explain how happy I am right now. I gkt her back. I captured the flag. My heart won the lottery. I could sense her hesitance but I'll let her get used to to this again, to us.

"Wait before I start I have a question." She turns around. Jesus Christ all these questions, but I don't want to hide anything from her.

"What are we....now." She says again.

Isn't it obvious what I want her. " Your my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend." I start to chuckle, it feels weird to say that, I've never said that before besides probably middle school.

"So, what does this mean with Sandra." She ask.

I haven't really thought about that, all I want to think about is Kelly. " I am going to boost up security and for right now I think its best you stay here,  so I can keep an eye on you." I say seriously, I also want to see her everyday. Out of my own selfish reasons.

She arches her eyebrow " I have to stay here?" Shit she's on to me.

"Yes, we don't what she's capable of."