CHAPTER 8

○●

He stirred in his sleep, waking up to the smell of medicines. Randhir looked for someone and found parth sleeping along with vidushi. 'But why am I in the hospital ' he thought to himself.

He closed his eyes, trying to remember.  Everything rushed back to him. While his eyes clogged with tears. Only if he hadn't done that. Only if he didn't those those things. Her words rang in his mind..making him more guilty.

"I deserve this " He said cursing himself for his past actions.

" Yes you do!" Came a voice. He looked up to see vidushi awake and staring him with anger burning in his eyes. He couldn't meet her gaze. He knew he was wrong and maybe god was punishing him for his deeds. Vidushi and Parth were married.  All four were childhood friends cum neighbours. But like parth was more closer to randhir,the  same way the girls were always very close. He could understand her anger. Hell, he was angry at himself as well.

" kyun, aab nazrein kyun jhuk rahi hey teri. Tu ne  tho karli na apni munn ki. " Vidushi asked shooting daggers.

"Sorry vidushi.  Mujhe nahi patta tha ki ishana esa kuch karegi. I didn't even know she liked me. I know mey maffi ke kabil nahi hun. I don't deserve it as well. Bus meri sanyu ko bulado. " He said with so much hope in his eyes that had it been some one else ,they would have melted but not vidushi.

"Really randhir. Yeh acha hey"👏 ••Claps••

"Apni sari galti ishana par daal di. Ishana ne jo kiya so kiya. But what you did was far worse than what she did. She did it out of jeolously. She was a nobody to sanyukta. But you randhir! You are her husband. You claim to love her. Look at you, it's not even a day since she left and you are already on the hospital bed. Tell me , are you happy now that she is finally gone? Oh silly me, of course you must be happy.  Toh batao party kaha de rahey ho. " She mocked him, making him feel more guilty.

While parth who was sound asleep woke up to vidushi shouting at randhir.  He realised the situation and felt bad for his best friend. But he had to stop this now. Randhir was not well and this was too much stress for him to handle. Parth tried to calm down vidushi, but he knew better to mess with the tigeress when the tigeress was in action.

" Oh kya hua, are you feeling guilty?  How about the times when you made her feel guilty for the mistake she  didn't even committ!😠"

"I am sorry. Maar mujhe, aur gaali de..par meri sanyu ko bula de. Vusse jab patta chalega mey bimaar hun, toh zarror aayegi vo."

"Haan, jaise tu aaye tha na. Yaad hey jab vuska miscarriage hua tha? Ghanto entazaar karti thi tumhara.  Par tum nahi aaye. Apni takleef dikhayi di, Vuski takleef nahi dekhi? Sirf tumne apni beti khoyi thi randhir?  Sanyukta ne kuch nahi khoya? Aagar ishana ne vusse na dakha diya hoota aur vo such much phisal ke kirti toh? Would it have been her mistake?  Maana you didn't believe her, but how dare you call her a murderer! Duniya ki koi bhi maa apne bache ko maarne ke baare mey soch bhi nahi sakti. Hadse hoote rehte hey duniya mey. Soch agar tujhe etni takleef hui, toh vusse kitni hui hogi!  Vusne toh apne bache ko feel kiya hey randhir ! She felt her daughter for eight months.So think of the pain she would have gone through. Phir bhi she was worried for you! But what did you do, ignored her like a plague. You broke her completely!  YOU BROKE HER!

A strong wave of guilt hit him again. Vidushi was right. What has he done! She needed him the most and he left her alone. She would have died thousand deaths.  He blamed her when it was him who was responsible for everything.

"Am sorry. Please vusse bula dho. I swear mey phir kabhi aisa nahi karungi. Mey vusse apni princess ki tarah rakhunga. Vusse pehle ki tarah bahut pamper karunga. Vusse haar rooz 'sorry' and 'I love you' bolunga  " Randhir cried bitterly , holding vidushi's waist. His head on her stomach. He was crying like a baby, but what's done is done. He told her he could live without her and her presence didn't matter to him. But in less than 24 hours he was proved wrong. Karma is a bitch. What's goes around, comes back around.  And it was proven in this case as well.

"Now it's too late randhir. Too late. Why did you mess things so much" Vidushi joined him,crying bitterly.  Yes she did hate randhir for what he did. But after all a sister loves her brother as well. She always considered him as her perfect brother,  someone who can never do anything wrong.  No they weren't related by blood, but by their hearts and the sacred threat, she ties over his 'kalai' every year on Raksha Bhandan and bhai dujh.

Never take somebody for granted. Life is too short to repent on your mistakes. Just because someone is giving you more attention and love,doesn't mean that you take them for granted. That they will be always there for you. Don't push someone to such an extent that you lose them forever.  Love is a beautiful feeling. But when there is no trust in a relationship, it doesn't last longer. Correct yourself before its too late,before you lose someone dear to you.

☆☆

"Hello... haan vo so raha hey. Yes... you can come now." Vidushi said to someone over the phone call. She looked to see parth sitting beside randhir and made another phone call.

Soon parth's phone buzzed with a call and after conversing for about ten minutes, he walked out towards vidushi.

"Vidushi, tanya ka call aaya tha.  Office mey emergency hey. I will have to leave.  Take care of randhir." He chipped before walking out of the hospital.. making vidushi grin.

■ ■

She called someone immediately after parth's departure. 📞

"YES. .OUR PATH IS CLEAR NOW. BRING HER" 

■ ■

Soon enough two people walked in the cabin.  The lady walked inside the ward where randhir was admitted, her eyes blurred.  The man kept his hands on her shoulder blinking his eyes at her indicating her to proceed.

The lady took slow steps towards him. His forehead had folds showing his restlessness.  She caressed his forehead and a sincere smile took over his features. The folds on his forehead were now gone and he had the most peaceful sleep.

●○

**Tada. . I am back with another chapter.So what do you think of vidushi 😉 What is going to happen next and who is the lady and man? To know the answers.  Keep reading "loosing her" ..Do vote and comment.  And thanks to all those people who voted for me and made me one among the favourite authors. To all my writter friends here! We all are winners. Not just the 9 of us but all of us who have got the skill to write, even the beginners.  Trying is always the first step but never the last. Love you all 😙💙

This chapter is dedicated to aesana0710 Thanks for all the support 😊**