SNEEK PEEK - ROOMHATES

Room#ates is a new short story just like loosing her. The title says everything about the story.The first chapter is up already. So do peep in and leave your views. The story was on hold was a while and will be resumed from tomorrow.

Here is a sneek peek of the story

●○

"Randhir, congratulations man. You are finally going to live your dream. " Parth , Randhir 's best friend said congratulating him for his success.

"Thanks Parth.I really worked hard for this. Mom and dad said that they are proud of me. " Randhir chirped on a jolly mood

"I heard sanyukta got admission in abroad as well."

"Whatever. I am happy that I wouldn't have to see her face anymore now and you will anyway be there." Randhir chipped without any emotions.

●●

"Finally you can get out of that hell hole and do what you always wanted to. " Vidushi said looking at her best friend sanyukta with tears in her eyes.

"You know you can smile and tell me the same" Sanyukta shook her head with a bright smile on her face.

"Yes. But when it comes to you,  I tend to become very emotional. " Vidushi said wiping her invisible tears.

"I have an idea. Why don't you join me over there? You got accepted too,didn't you?" Sanyukta asked with excitement.

○○

"I love you sanyu. You are the best." Said her best friend when suddenly she was pulled away from her and a tight slap landed on her face.

"Stay away from her" He yelled, jerking her harshly.

●●

"I hate you Sanyukta Aggarwal. You are nothing but a betrayer. A bloody liar." Randhir screamed pushing her away. She hissed as her forehead hit the corner of the table and started bleeding profusely.

"I can't hate you. I am not a betrayer." She said before passing out, but alas her words went unheard and she was left alone. ONCE AGAIN.

○○

"Monsters!  You are a monster Randhir!" Vidushi cried beating him with her fists on his chest while he stood numb unable to accept the harsh reality.

"Bring her back." He pleaded in his broken voice.

●●

They have known each other all their life.

Played together as kids.But grew up as mortal enemies.

A lovely relation grew sour. And friendship died , as clouds surrounded them.

They were blinded or was it only him?

She was what he thought to be the one he hated with all his might.

But was it true? Or just an illusion.

Did he commit a mistake then or was he doing it now?

Will there ever be a sunrise in their lives or will they lose to the fate and grow more apart?

Some believe that love and hate can't Co - exist together. But was it really true?

○○

----  Do Read & let me know what you think of the story. Love you readers and do try the story, i know you guys are missing loosing her and hence I decided to start room hates for the same.. shower it with the same love you have given for loosing her.I have lots of suprises waiting for you ----