CHAPTER 18

●○

"Randhir is here" Renuka Shekawath sighed as she finally revealed the fact of his presence.
"Wha.."

"Sanyu , bacha calm down. He came yesterday night. I don't know how he got to know you are here. But he has come to take you back with him. You were sleeping then, mey darr gayi thi esliye nahi bataya aapko aapki mom ne..You trust me right? " Renuka asked calming the now panicked sanyukta while sanyukta just nooded her head in a ' Yes' , answering all her questions.

"Toh sunno meri baat dhyan se, Our Sanyu is very strong.  She is not a Coward to hide. She has not done anything wrong,so why does she need to worry. Galat Randhir hey. He left my Sanyu in pain..It's not my daughter's mistake.And no one can take her by force without her permission, not even her husband. She is strong enough to stand up for herself and face the situation.  She is more capable then her husband and this time she won't fall weak for her love. Loving someone doesn't mean,  they have the right to hurt you or push you away. Get that bacha." Renuka said cupping sanyukta's face, while all the traces of doubt were erased and was now replaced by determination.

" Yes bhabhi. Mom is right,  make your love your strength and not your weekness. I know you still love him. And looking at his face, i can say the feelings are mutual. " Aryan who came to check on his sister in law, chuckled remembering Randhir's face on the breakfast table.

" You think that he loves me? No Aryan. He is guilty, that's it. It's not love. He is not my Randhir anymore. He..he is changed. " Sanyukta said, finally revealing her fears.

"No beta, he does love you.  Just that he was so into his pain at that time, he didn't realise that he had been hurting you. He didn't change..he just lost his way . Yes he is guilty,  because he hurted you in his rage & pain and couldn't see the pain in your eyes. He was so lost in his own world that he didn't realise that he was hurting you.  He is guilty because he left his wife alone who needed him the most, who he loves more than his life. He is guilty because he ignored you instead of embracing you. He is guilty because he sulked in self sympathy while you starved yourself every night waiting for him. He is guilty because he hurt you, the one he loves the most after us.I agree, he did say that your presence doesn't matter him, but isn't it clear that your absence does matter him.I did effect him, did he? I am not here to defend him. I am just stating the fact. His mistake was that, he took you for granted. And now he is paying for his deeds. " Mr. Shekawath said silencing everyone,even Mrs. Shekawath.

"So he does love me?" Sanyukta let out her insecurity in the form of tears.

"Yes he does love you my child. " Harsh wiped her tears and hugged his daughter. He knew it was time. She was finally letting her barriers down,expressing her fears.

"So what should I do know papa.  Should I forgive him and let him back in my life?"

"It's your decision Sanyu.  And we are with you, whatever your decision is. You will remain our child, no matter what. " Renuka and harsh Shekawath assured her leaving sanyukta alone with her thoughts.

"Everyone deserves a second chance sany. " Aryan said , using her childhood nick name before giving her a soft kiss on her for head and leaving the room.

'Maybe it won't be so bad after all ' Sanyukta thought, finally making her decision. She picked up her phone and dailed a number instantly.

□ □

Sanyukta calling  📞

"Hello. Sanyu, sab theek hey na. Did that idiot do something? Did he hurt you again. I swear agar Vusne kuch kiya tho vuska thopda sujaa dungi es baar." A known voice chipped nonchalantly.