CHAPTER 19

●○

Randhir straightened his dress. And took off towards their room,talking slow steps.He reached the door and took a deep breath. And with a swift movement he opened the door only to receive the shock of his life.

Their stood his life looking beautiful as ever, in a marron loose night dress and a swollen belly? Wait what! This can't be true..His breath hitched and words stuck in his throat.His Sanyu, his wife who saw him gawking at her gave him a cold glare. It was then his trance broke and he noticed vidushi beside sanyukta.

There were many questions, which were not ready to leave him alone. He took in the situation and was confused at what was going on in here. 'Was he seeing things?' He thought rubbing his eyes to which he received a smack on his head from vidushi.

"You are not seeing things Shekhawat." Vidushi chipped munching on her chips. While Randhir's life came to a standstill with her statement.

'Did she move on?  Does she love someone else now?' These questions were eating him alive. The thought of his wife loving another stabbed his heart. The fear of loosing her, more than ever now. He can't loose her. Not now, not ever.

"Shekawath, zyada soch maath. Dimaag ka raita bun jayega. Aab Vaha par bhoot bun ke kya khada hey. Aab nahi milna apni biwi se?" Vidushi questioned scrunching her eye brows, looking at his drained out face.

"Sanyu. ." He whispered out her name, expecting her to say something, to listen to her voice he have craved for those six months while searching for her. Sanyukta?  Well she was devoid of any emotions. Looked like she had put a mask on to hide her inner turmoil.

"Mr Shekawath. I have called for you, to talk something very important." Sanyukta said in a cold voice making Randhir flinch at her tone.'She called me Mr.Shekawath?' his heart cried.

"We know tumhare dimaag mey  bahut saare sawal kushti kar rahey hey. Sab ka jawab milega yaha. Lekin kuch bhi puchne se pehle tumhe humari puri baat sunni padegi. " Vidushi said sounding so serious that randhir feared the consequences of her words. He nodded his head in a yes unable to say anything further.

"Toh sunno"

□ □

Flashback

Seven months ago

It's been two months since Randhir has been ignoring sanyukta. He called her many names. From clingy, irritating and crybaby to useless, attention seaker and a murderer.  But sanyukta knew he didn't mean it and was just saying it for the sake of saying. She knew he was in pain of loosing their daughter, maybe because he had always waited for the moment she would be born and he would hold her in his arms and run over the whole hospital distributing sweets. The Shekawath family hadn't had girls from many generations so when Randhir came to know it's a girl, he was the happiest one. He always wanted a daughter. He had many nephews from his cousins but not a single niece. Sanyukta was sure if their daughter was here, she would have been everyone's favourite. But destiny snatched their daughter and broke their dreams. Sanyukta took a deep breath deciding something for both of them. She was all set to bring her Randhir back. And she knew what she had to do now.

She called vidushi instantly and told her to meet her in a cafe. While Vidushi was well aware of her mental state and was worried due to the phone call.

At the cafe 

Sanyukta was waiting for vidushi. While Vidushi reached the cafe only to clash with the waiter and the cake which he held in his hand once was now adoring his face, giving him a facial. She spotted sanyukta waiting for her and went towards where she was seated completely ignoring the poor waiter who was receiving scolding from the manager.

"Sanyu, tu theek hey na? Tu ne mujhe yun achanak bulaya? Randhir ne kuch kiya hey kya? kiya hey tho bol mujhe..vusse fan se ulta latka ke..vusse seedha karke, tujhse maafi nahi mangvaya tho mera naam bhi vidushi Kashyap nahi." She said grumpily causing sanyukta to chuckle at her best friend's antics.

"Shaant ho ja lady mogambo. Randhir ne kuch nahi kiya hey. Bus mujhe tujhse zaroori baat karni thi kuch." Sanyukta said calmly handing her a cup of water.

"Baat tho phone mey bhi ho sakti thi. Aisi kyon si zaroori baat karni hey tujhe ki cafe mey he baat karni thi?"

"Yeh baat phone pe nahi ho sakti thi vidushi. Esliye tujhe yaha bula liya. Vo actually I need to know something from you." Sanyukta said hesitantly.

"Haan bol. Kya jaana hey aisa tujhe?" Vidushi asked confused looking at a hesitant sanyukta.

"Vo ..vidushi.. I wanted to know if I can conceive now ?" Sanyukta asked  stammering slightly, while vidushi widened her orbs in surprise.

"Sanyukta yes you can conceive now. But there can be complications if you try to conceive now, but that's just a possibility. Why this question all of a sudden? "

"I want to conceive vidushi. I want to return randhir his happiness. I want to bring my child like husband back. I want to go for IVF vidushi." Sanyukta confessed.

"IVF? Are you sure sanyukta? You can conceive the normal way too. Why go for in - vitro - fertilisation? " Vidushi asked, flabbergasted at her friend's decision.

"Randhir is not even talking to me properly.He says he doesn't even want to see my face. Then how do you think I will conceive normally. And moreover I want this to be a surprise for him.."

"Okay sanyukta, if you say so. But you will have to go through many tests and it will take about one month to get everything settled. But at the end of this month we will need his sample to continue with the procedure. You don't have to worry about that, I will call up randhir for a routine check up and we can have his sample. But this one month , you need to specially concentrate on your diet and see that you eat healthy. If and only if the reports are normal, can we proceed with the procedure."  Vidushi said, making her point clear to which sanyukta nodded her head eagerly and jumped on her best friend to express her happiness. While everyone present in the cafe looked at them, like they were some aliens.

□ □

"Aab kyun devdas ki tarah khada hey gadhe!" Vidushi said slapping his cheeks lightly, looking at Randhir who looked blank.

"Me.. baby..daddy! " Randhir stammered with tears in his eyes looking at sanyukta. While sanyukta controlled her tears and just nodded in a yes to avoid her surpressed feelings which were resurfacing again.

"But I want to let you know that, that was before I left your house Mr.Shekawath. Me and my child won't trouble you. So you are free from our side." Sanyukta said making Randhir gasp at her words.
He marched towards her and pulled her harshly.

"Mr. Shekawath?  From when did I become Mr. Shekawath to you. I am your Randhir..your Rannu. And what did you mean by you won't trouble me. You are my wife Sanyu. I can't leave without you. I love you." Randhir said stating harshly but ending up with a sobbing like a child.

Her heart pained to see her love like this. But sanyukta had to do this. She can't forgive him so easily. If he wanted her forgiveness, he would have to work for it.

●○

**Okay, so the secret is finally out. What do you think will Randhir do now? What is going on in sanyukta's mind? Will she forgive him or make him pay? keep reading Loosing her to know the answer. Target  - 75+ Do vote and comment. Would love to know your views on the story. What do you want know? Whose side are you on..Randhir or Sanyukta?

Stay tuned😎 Much love ❤

~ 1334 words ~ **