CHAPTER 20

●○

"Mr. Shekawath?  From when did I become Mr. Shekawath to you. I am your Randhir..your Rannu. And what did you mean by you won't trouble me. You are my wife Sanyu. I can't leave without you. I love you." Randhir said stating harshly but ending up sobbing like a child.

Her heart pained to see her love like this. But sanyukta had to do this. She can't forgive him so easily. If he wanted her forgiveness, he would have to work for it.

"Sanyu bolo na.. Tum mujhe khudse durr nahi karogi na" He asked weeping like a kid and hugging her tightly. Sanyukta tried to get out of his grip only to be pushed more into his chest.She sighed letting him to whatever he wanted.

"Mr.Shekawath,  I can't breathe." Sanyukta said with difficulty, as Randhir squeezed her hard.

"Oh sorry sorry.. Tum theek Ho na Sanyu?" He asked panicking, handing her a glass of water.

"Am sorry, mera dhyan nahi raha. I am sorry baby..Papa is so sorry bacha." Randhir said bending to her baby bump and caressing it with all his love. Sanyukta wanted to caress his hairs, just the way she used to, before the unfortunate accident which snatched away her everything. But every time she wants to forgive him, his words flash in front of her eyes making her feel worthless in his life.She knew he was trying, but that can't undo what's already done. If words have to capability to make things, it definitely has the capability to break things as well. And once broken, heart can't be attached.

"Papa loves you baby." Randhir said kissing her baby bump. Sanyukta didn't stop him either, her face didn't show any emotion. She was feeling suffocated, and all of a sudden she yelped in pain alarming the whole Shekawath family, as they rushed to check on her.

Their Randhir stood with tears in his eyes while everyone looked at them in confusion.

"Sanyu are you fine?" Renuka who had been preparing breakfast rushed to her, checking her from top to bottom.

"Kya kiya hey tu ne aab?" Renuka asked looking at Randhir who was smiling amidst his tears now.

"What did you do bhai? Sanyu kya hua hey. Tujhe kahi pain ho raha hey kya? " Aryan asked firing his questions at his bhai and bhabhi.

"Bacha, bol.Darr maath, humne teri cheekne ki awaaz sunni thi." Harsh Shekawath spoke, glaring at his son.

While Vidushi who was invisible to everyone till now, had enough of their accusations and decided to put an end to it. Everyone were busy firing questions after questions and accusing Randhir, that they didn't even let Sanyukta answer anything.

"Bus karo sab ke sab. " Vidushi shouted in rage and for a change everyone stopped. All three of them looked at vidushi in surprise.

"Sanyukta ko kuch bolne tho dho pehelay. Sab ke sab, talwar lekar ghum rahey ho, taaki jab mooka miley Randhir ka khoon he kardo! Nahi!" Vidushi exclaimed in anger causing everyone to bow their head down, like a small child.

"Aur tu ek number ka gadha hey Randhir. Yeh loog kab se tujhpe ilzaam lagaye ja rahey hey aur tu yaha harishchandra ki tarah muh pe taala lagake rakha hey. " Vidushi taunted him while he smiled in return confusing everyone.

"Kab se dekh rahi hun tujhe. Pehlay ro raha tha, aab muskura raha hey. Are you fine Randhir? " Vidushi asked irritated now.

"Baby ne kick kiya." Randhir ' s voice cracked. While everyone finally looked at sanyukta when she nodded in an yes.

"I told the baby, I love her.She..she kicked. Dekho na Sanyu, the baby  recognised me as her daddy. Aab tho baby bhi hey mere saath. Mey tum doono ko kahi nahi jaane dunga. I know tum gussa ho, aur hona bhi cahiye. But i will work for it. I will work for your forgiveness. "Randhir said with so much sincerity that her heart bloomed with hope. Hope that may be, they all can be a happy family again.

"Hey this is not fair. They kicked for the first time aur vo bhi tere I love you bolne par. Babies sirf papa se pyaar kartey hey maasi se nahi."  Vidushi said pouting.

"Arre vidushi, aisa kuch nahi hey..W..wait! What! Babies? Means they are more than one " Randhir asked excited while everyone turned towards vidushi in surprise, including sanyukta.

"Oops, Slip of tongue.Mujhe aise nahi batana tha" Vidushi said biting her tongue in the process.

"Kya matlab, aise nahi batana tha. Vidhu ki bachi.Mujhe bhi nahi bataya tu ne that they are more than one. " Sanyukta said, the momma in her getting triggered.

"How many?" Renuka Shekawath asked amused at the new piece of information.

"Twins"  Vidushi grinned with enthuse, and cheers erupted from the family.

"Which month is it? And ladki hey ya ladka?" Randhir asked like a kid who got his favorite candy.

"Seventh month chal raha hey abhi. Gender abhi tak patta nahi chala. Next week, sonography hey. So tab patta chaleyga ki are there 2 girls in there or 2 boys." Vidushi said while their grandparents started fighting on the gender.

"Doono ladkiya hogi renu. " Harsh argued.

"Nahi doono ladke honge "Renuka retorted.

Everyone was happy with the news and Vidushi and Aryan were  busy trying to feel their nephew or niece but alas, they didn't kick again much to their disappointment.

While Randhir was feeling bliss. Until this morning,  he didn't even know he was going to be a father but now his heart was dancing with joy that he would be a father to two kids in less than three months. But he still had a problem to solve and that was his wife..Sanyukta. But this time, he was more than determined. He had made up his mind to leave for their home with his children and wife. He would not be going back alone and that's all he knew.

"Mission Sanyu is on." He chipped with a smile while looking at his wife who was chuckling at her in laws antics. Every thing looked so perfect for a moment and that's all that mattered to her.

But was everything really perfect? Will Randhir be able to win her heart once again or will he invite more trouble further? To know the answers, Keep reading 'Loosing Her.'

●○

** Here is an another chapter. Just a few more chapter's left. I am going to miss this story when it ends but don't worry I will be back with another short story. It's called 'RoomHates' and the first chapter is up already. Will give updates of my new short story after my exams, starting from May 27th.

I have my exams starting from day after tomorrow. Wish me luck. Love you all. Next will be up tomorrow if I get a good response. Target - 75+ Do vote and please do comment. Words ~ 1197. There are hardly 7 - 10 chapter's left. So my plea to all the silent readers out there, interact when you can. Much more to come.Stay tuned for next and keep reading and smiling.
Life is too short to hold any grudges, Everyone doesn't get second chances. **