Chapter 一 (1)

I think this book will be great! Fingers crossed, I really want to know what you think and I will continue it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mira have you got anything for a fever?"

Natsu yelled after his fight with Gray. He has been feeling hot since he woke up, he couldn't take a cold shower because the tap at his house wasn't working. He thought something was wrong with him and had planed to ask this question all day, but because of fighting with Gray, it didn't happen till the end of the day. Stupid ice princess, he thought.

"No sorry, I gave all the medicine to Gray." Now Natsu was on fire. Mira sweat dropped.

"Double stupid ice princess!" Natsu ran straight for Gray who was now teaching Juvia how to eat a crape the "proper way". Natsu's fist landed on Gray's delicate cheek, knocking him unconscious on Juvia's lap.

While Natsu decided to pay a visit to his dear friend Lucy, everybody looked surprised at what he's done, except Juvia whom was squealing on and on about how  her Gray-sama was laying on her lap. Natsu stormed into Lucy's house though the window wanting to take a cold shower at her place. He soon realized that she was not in the room and waited patiently on her comfy bed sitting cross legged.

Wanting to entertain his eyes, he began looking around her room. He then spotted something out of place on her dresser, something that wasn't usually there. It was a little bottle of cream, purple coloured pump and a clear container. Like they say 'curiosity kills the cat', Natsu stood up and went to take a better look at the bottle.

Gripping the bottle tightly in his right hand, he studied it from all angles making the mixture inside slide all around the bottle. He wondered what was in this bottle so he unscrewed the lid and looked though the tiny hole, he took his eye out and decided to take a whiff of the creamy mixture instead.

Once he took it in, he regretted the decision and placed the pump back on. That smelt worse than Wakaba's body odor, Natsu thought. He place the bottle where he found it and went back and sat on the bed waiting for Lucy. Not long after Lucy came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her tiny figure. She spotted Natsu grinning on her bed and began to yell at him, "Get out of here you sick pervert!"

Then grabbed her inside slipper and threw it at him. The shoe hit him on his right cheek which became red. Natsu rubbed his cheek and pouted,

"But I only wanted to come and take a shower at your house." Lucy let out a defeat sigh and rubbed her temples, "Fine."

Natsu came out after a quick shower and saw Lucy already dressed sitting at her dresser. He couldn't help but look at her skin, it was smooth and white as pearls, glimmering in the sunlight. Natsu quickly looked away, afraid that if he looked any longer he would do more than just look. As he walked back to the bed, Lucy pumped cream into her right hand.

Natsu stopped to notice and stared intensely at the thing that he despises in Lucy's hand. He stood there in shock, what is she going to do with that? He asked himself. Lucy began applying to ointment on her left arm.

"Lucy!" The seriousness in Natsu's voice made her stop and look at him. "Yes?"

Natsu didn't know how to reply,

"Etto..." Lucy lifted her eyebrow,

"Go on..." This is somehow hard for Natsu, invading her business might send him to an early grave.

"IDon'tLikeTheSmellOfThatStuff!" He kept his eyes shut, afraid of what might happen next. But nothing came. He peeked an eye open, Lucy just looked at him,

"Tell you the truth Natsu? I don't really care." That was really unexpected, he felt like a big pan just hit him on the head.

"But I do care! It just doesn't smell like you!" realising what he just said, he blushed and so did Lucy.

Looking away from embarrassment, Lucy began rubbing in her cream faster. At that point something inside Natsu snapped, before you could blink Natsu was right next to Lucy.

He grabbed her left wrist with force and yanked it up causing her to stand up too. Lucy looked into his eyes, the we're full of rage and you could faintly see scales forming under his eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" He growled at her. Lucy didn't know what to say, she was getting scared.

"N-Nat-" She was cut off by him,

"DON'T YOU DARE PUT THAT RETCHED THING ON THIS BODY!!!"

Feeling a bit outraged, she decided to ask him why. Only to get the answer,

"YOU BELONG TO ME, AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING COVERING THIS SCENT!!!"

Lucy was offended by that line, so she protested.

"I don't belong to you, and this is my body! So I can do what ever I want to it!" Natsu only smirked and pushed her into the wall pinning her hand on the side of her head. What the hell is wrong with him? Lucy asked herself as Natsu's eyes stared in to hers.

"N-Natsu... L-Let g-go..." He only closed his eyes and breath in deeply. As he opened his eyes, they were now glowing red, as if he'd been possessed. He closed them again and leaned forward slowly. Lucy was in a state of shock, she tried moving but that was hard.

"N-Natsu s-stop!" She struggled and struggled, but his grip was too strong. I don't want it to happen like this! She thought as Natsu's lips were inches from her, she spoke for the last time,

"I like somebody else." At the last word Natsu stopped. He backed out and gazed at Lucy with shock and hurt. That shock and hurt soon turned into anger and lust.

"Tell me who." Natsu said in a deep voice which made Lucy tremble. I don't want to confess to this Natsu! Natsu grew more angry by the second.

"Tell me who!" Natsu was now demanding it. If Lucy wasn't already scared she would be now. The next thing she knew is that she had been thrown over Natsu's shoulder, and was now out the window. She screamed,

"Put me down!" Right until they entered Natsu's house. Natsu walked all the way to the back of the house and threw Lucy on the floor. He slammed the door shut and tied her wrists to the small pillar with his scarf. Lucy was tugging upon the knot around her wrist before Natsu grabbed her chin, making her look at him. As Natsu's eyes bore into hers he said,

"If I can't have you, no one will..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So was it any good? Please vote, comment, share. If I know you like it, I'll continue :)

-animeloves1