Arranged Marriage?

He:- No offence but look, I am not at all interested in this whole marriage thing. I just want to focus on my career right now. I am here just because my family forced me to see you.

She:- I can understand. (smiles awkwardly)

He:- Ummm….can we talk for a bit? I don't want my parents to think that I didn't even tried to know you. Just 10 minutes?

She:- Sure, No problem.

He:- Do you always keep your replies short or this is a special case? (says in teasing tone)

She:- Haha No. I am just socially awkward person. I can't handle conversations, it makes me sick. (She gags)

He:- Hahahaha….then I would not make you suffer more. Let's go, I'll tell my parents something.

She:- No its okay, I can handle some awkwardness.

He:- But I can't let a pretty lady suffer, can I? Let's go. BTW, it was nice meeting you.

She:- The feeling is mutual :)

*later that night*

Phone rings

“Hello.” Girl uttered

“I was thinking something and then I called you.” Boy said.

“Are you-”

“Yes I am that boy who you met today” He laughed

“So…what did you want to say?” She asked.

“After our meeting, I was thinking about how I didn't want to leave and how I wanted to talk to you whole day. I know it would have been one hell of an awkward conversation, but I would do anything to see your awkward face again. I know it seems all of a sudden but Miss Kaira, would you like to marry me?” He proposed.

“Mr Aksh, are you sure about that? I thought you had your priorities straight.” She chuckled.

“Oh I have my priorities straight right now, you are number one on that list.” He promised.

“Let’s do this then” She smiled.

And that's how Kaira and Aksh got married ;)

***

I would love to know what you guys think about this story :)