The Meeting Pt. 2

Jeff's POV

  When I heard Slenderman call all of the creepypastas downstairs I was upset. I didn't want to leave my room and it was very irritating. When I left my room and went downstairs, everyone was in front of the stairs frozen in shock. I was curious and got all the way down the stairs to see what everyone was staring at, and when I did, I almost had a nosebleed. Next to Slenderman was a young woman, who looked like she was 19 or 20 and she was beautiful... That's when she said in an angelic voice,"hello everyone. My name is Rosalie and I may look like I'm 25 years old, but I'm not, and I'm Slenderman's daughter. I hope we can all be friends." When she was done talking she smiled and it amazed me on how gorgeous she was.

Rosalie's POV

   I was so nervous but they all seemed to be amazed at what I told them and it sure seemed like 2 boys were staring. 'Creepy...' I thought to myself but I ignored it and that's when my father told them to go back to whatever the hell they were doing. The two boys stayed though- one with a smile cut into his face and a short one that looked like Link in 'Legend of Zelda'

Ben's POV

  'Wow she is so hot! Maybe I have a chance with her.' As Ben was thinking to himself, he saw Jeff walk up to her and shake her hand," hey Rosalie, I'm Jeff, Jeff the Killer" he said as he smiled more... 'You better back off Jeff, she's mine and you won't stop me...' i thought as I glared at him and went back to my room.