True Colors

Rosalie's POV

I woke up the next morning to someone knocking on my door. I was gonna try going back to sleep until it got louder. I groaned and got out of bed and opened the door to see Jeff there only in his boxers. I blushed and he looked at me while blushing. I was wearing a low cut tank top, shorts that were above my thighs and thigh high black socks. He kept blushing until I asked what he wanted and said," breakfast is ready and Slenderman wanted me to tell you to come downstairs and eat." I said "oh" and put a long jacket on and went downstairs with Jeff and sat next to him at the table. That's when Ben came downstairs and sat on the other side of me and asked," where is your eyepatch, Rosalie?" I looked at him and while holding Jeff's hand and said in a confident voice," I have decided to not hide what I truly am and instead be proud for what I am" As soon as I finished what I was saying everyone looked shocked except for my uncles and father. Then my father stated, " your mother would be so proud that you're confident, and the fact that you found someone to love." Jeff and I started blushing like crazy. Everyone looked at us in surprise but then started saying "AWWW!!!" I was so embarrassed and just ate my food in silence.

~Time skip: After Breakfast~

Jeff's POV

After Rosalie and I finished breakfast we decided to take a walk together in the woods. We had been walking for about 45 minutes. Then she stopped walking and asked," hey Jeff, do u want to go swimming?" I looked at her and said," sure do u know a place?" "There is this cave that I found when I was younger. I always went there when I wanted to clear my head or just relax." I nodded my head and let her lead the way.

Rosalie's POV

We had been walking for 30 minutes until we reached the cave," we're here" I said in a happy voice. He looked around and we walked deep into the cave to a ledge. He looked confused. Then I took off my tank top and shorts. He was staring at me and I blushed. That's when I ran to the ledge and jumped off, diving into the water.

Jeff's POV (again XD)

I looked at her body after she took off her tank top and shorts and I thought she was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Even with scars on her body. I took off my jeans, sweater, under shirt and shoes and jumped in after her. The water was so clear, when I looked around, there were glowing crystals everywhere. I brought my head out of the water to see Rose in front of me. When she got close enough, she asked," what do you think Jeff?" "It's very beautiful Rose." She smiled and hugged me. I put my arms around her waist softly and held her close to my chest. I could feel my heart beating fast. But I didn't care. She made me feel this way. She is my flashlight. She is my everything... I will love her forever...

~Time skip: Midnight at the mansion~

Rosalie's POV

After we got home, Jeff and I kissed each other goodnight and went in our separate rooms. I was sleeping but was having a horrible nightmare

<Dream>
I was running away, as fast as I could but I had fallen on a tree and looked back in fear as a black and red demon smirked evilly at me and said in a demonic voice," hello my dear, we finally meet again." I was so afraid I was crying from how scared I was. He wrapped his clawed hands around my shoulders and started shaking me,"...up" huh? It got more clearer and louder. "Rosalie, wake up!"

I screamed and sat up quickly from my bed and was sweating while trying to catch my breath. I looked around and saw Jeff sitting on my bed, with a worried expression and his hands on my shoulders. I sobbed and put my head on his chest. He hugged me closely and rubbed my back. Then my father slammed my door open," what's wrong Rosalie, what happened?" I looked at my father with tears still falling down my checks while Jeff was rubbing my hair lovingly and kissing my head. My father kneeled down on the floor in front of us and held my hand. But he quickly let go of it. I knew that he was shocked just from him doing that. He said with a angered yet worried voice," sweet heart , Zalgo will not come after you. He has been dead for a long time and he can't hurt anyone anymore. But in your dream, you were in your Black Widow Form..."

(Rosalie in Black Widow Form)I was shocked and scared, the only time I turned into that form was when I defeated Zalgo

I was shocked and scared, the only time I turned into that form was when I defeated Zalgo... when I found out he was the one that killed my mother. I nodded and my father left quietly while Jeff laid with me in bed, softly rubbing my back and softly touching my wings. I slowly fell asleep in his warmth.