Confessing to each other

Rosalie's POV

It has been 1 year since I came back home. And for some reason I have been having strange feelings in my heart and stomach every time Jeff is around me. Is this the feeling my father said he had for my mother... love...

~Time skip~

I was in my room laying on my bed when I heard knocking on the door. I got up and went to see who it is and saw it was Jeff. I smiled and said to him," hey Jeff, what's up?" He looked at me shyly and asked," I was wondering Rose... if uh we could spend time together tonight..." he looked away and I blushed slightly and said," sure I'd love to!" That's when he smiled at me and said," okay what time?" "Maybe around 9:00 tonight, I'll knock on your door", I said calmly. He smiled and walked away. I closed my door quietly and looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30. I sighed and grabbed some clothes and went into my bathroom and closed the door. I turned on the shower and started taking off my clothes. As soon as I was only wearing my bra and underwear, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had a lot of scars on my body from the missions and hunts I had done in the past. That's when I took off the rest of my clothing and went into the shower.

~Time skip~

After taking a shower, putting my clothes on and drying my hair, it was 8:50 so I decided to go to Jeff's room and as soon as I was in front of his door, I quietly knocked on it.

Jeff's POV

'Almost time for her to come... meaning I'll have to confess soon..' as soon as I thought that to myself, I heard a quiet knock on my door. I stood up and opened it to see Rose with a smile on her face. I smiled back and let her in my room and closed the door behind her. That's when she looked at me and asked," so what do you want to do Jeff?" I was nervous and asked," actually I was wondering if you could tell me more about yourself... if that's okay?" She smiled and said," yeah I don't mind, what do you want to know?" I thought for awhile and asked her why she wore the eyepatch. "Oh my blue eye is basically the symbol for the Wolf Demon clan that I was in. But my mother had a darker blue and purple eye" after that I asked about her wolf forms and she went quiet for a second then said," would you like to see them for yourself?" I nodded and she turned into a black and purple furred wolf with the golden eyes and her eyepatch fell onto the floor and she said in my head,'this is the Nightmare Wolf Form'

 But my mother had a darker blue and purple eye" after that I asked about her wolf forms and she went quiet for a second then said," would you like to see them for yourself?" I nodded and she turned into a black and purple furred wolf with the gol...

I looked at her in amazement then she transformed to a white and blue furred wolf with seven tails and the blue and purple eyes,' and this is the Wolf of Dream Form' that's when she transformed back but had wolf ears and a tail.

I looked at them in amazement and she said," you can touch my ears if u want." That's when I slowly rubbed her ears and she smiled and leaned into my touch and I started blushing. That's when I asked," can u tell me about your mother Rose?" Her ears and tail went away and she put the eyepatch on and looked at me. At first I thought I saw her get mad but she nodded and told me about her past...
Rosalie's POV: Flashback
A 7 year old Rosalie was walking around the village with her mother, who was the queen of  the Wolf Demon Clan and dad was at home waiting for us... when suddenly, a demon came and started attacking everyone and it saw me and started charging at me... I just stood there shaking and when it almost  pierced me with its claws, I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for my death to come. But it never did, I opened my eyes and saw my mom in front of me and had a hand that went right through her chest and had her heart in its' hand and took it out and ran away. I was left there with my mom... slowly dying in front of me and I screamed for her to stay alive.. my mother's final words were," you will always be my little princess.. and I will be there for you..." that's when my father saw me and mother and tried to save her but she was already gone. He hugged me closely and carried me to the mansion...

Jeff's POV

I was shocked at what she just told me... she saw her mother die at such a young age. I had killed my family, but Rosalie had to watch her mother die in front of her. I hugged her to my chest and started stroking her soft black hair and calmed her down. She had stopped crying and whispered," it was all my fault... it should've been me to die... not her." I looked her in her eye and said in a calm and soothing voice," it's not your fault Rose. She wanted you to live. If you died your mother and father would be so depressed. And I would've never met the person who makes me smile that is in front of me" she started blushing and that's when I whispered to her," I love you, Rose.." then I kissed her. After a few seconds, I felt her kiss back and when I pulled away I saw she was blushing and she opened her eye and smiled," I love you too Jeff." Then she suddenly ripped off her eyepatch and threw it away. I looked at her confused and she said," I don't want to hide what I am anymore, I don't want to hide anything from any of you." That's when she said she had to go to her room and she kissed my cheek and left the room. I smiled and laid in bed and fell asleep, dreaming of her.