Dead?

Jeff's POV

She's gone... Rosalie is dead... I ran to her and held her close to me. She was colder than when I grabbed her hand the first time we met. I hugged her body to me tightly, crying as I looked at the girl I was in love with dead...

Ben's POV

Rosalie risked her life for us... she killed Zalgo... along with herself. I watched as Jeff was hugging her close to him, crying. All of the creepypastas were circled around the scene, with their head down and the girls quietly sobbing. Her friends stared in shock... the blonde girl, was sobbing and holding her head. Rosalie told me about her. How she was like her mother and cared for her. I can understand that woman's pain.

3rd Person POV

Everyone was circled around Jeff and Rosalie. All of their heads were down. Slenderman looked so depressed. His daughter was the only thing he had left of his wife. He looked at Jeff and put a hand on his shaking shoulder and said in a gentle voice to him," she wouldn't want us to cry Jeff... she would want to see us all smile...". Smile Dog went next to Jeff and rubbed his head against his back. Jeff looked at them, with tears still streaming down his face and said,"... I never got the chance to tell her how much she changed me... and how I wanted to marry her...". He hugged her body again, and she started glowing. Everyone looked as her body float into the air and glowed a dark purple. Slenderman whispered," J- Julianna..?". A spirit came out from behind a tree. She looked exactly like Rosalie, except older and with darker eyes. She spoke in a deep but calm and matured voice," yes my husband. It is me... and she risked her life to set me free... she wanted me to be able to Rest In Peace... and she has done that... I will watch over you all...". Once she finished speaking, blue enveloped her body. Before she completely disappeared, she smiled to Slenderman and the light went up into the sky. Then a spirit that was Rosalie came out from on top of the tree and smiled," don't worry everyone. I am safe, I will return to my body. The spell I had used before was a protection spell...". That's when her spirit disappeared and Rosalie opened her eyes...