My Father's Rage

Rosalie's POV

I have told my father about Zalgo. He had seemed enraged. Every time I'm hanging out with Jeff, he gets in the way. Every night he asks to walk me back to my room or if I want to hangout with him. My father and I both shared the same amount of hatred for Zalgo. I bowed to my father after telling him and started going to my room. Then I saw Zalgo. He smirked and pushed me against the wall. His face inches from mine. He said in his demonic voice," I'm guessing you remember me... Rosalie Phantom..." I glared at him and nodded. I quietly grabbed my knife and held it tightly. That's when he said," you should know we were meant to be together... your parents were in my way from getting what I want... you..." Before he could do anything I slapped him hard in the face and cut his arms with my knife. He groans in pain and held his bleeding arms. I quickly ran to Jeff and my room and closed the door while locking it quickly. I sat on the floor, in front of the door and Jeff was on the bed and looked at me in surprise. He asked in a soft voice," what happened Rosalie?" I simply told him it was just Zalgo. After getting dressed, we laid down together and fell asleep together.

Zalgo's POV
'Damn! That bitch!' I wrapped my arms in bandages and sat on the bed with my head hanging. 'If she won't learn to love me... I will force her to...' I laid in bed and began falling asleep thinking up of a new plan...

~Time Skip: 3 weeks later~

Rosalie's POV

I was in my room, sitting in bed watching a horror movie. Jeff was out getting us groceries. That's when there was a knock on the door. I paused my movie and stood up from bed. I sensed who was at the door, and grabbed my dagger and put it in my thigh holster. I opened the door and saw Zalgo. I said in a demonic voice as I felt my eyes change color," what do you want Zalgo?" He smirked at me and pushed me against the wall using his powers. I groaned in pain as my head hit the wall and I felt the blood dripping down my head. He came close to me and whispered in my ear, "my queen... all I ask for is your love. But instead of ruling with me. You want to be with a low murderer and waste your time! It's either I force you to become mine... or you give in to me and marry me." After he said that he was starting to take off my shirt. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to escape but his powers kept me in my position on the wall. He slowly brought his face closer to mine. Before he could continue I heard Jeff say in an angered voice," get the hell off of her you asshole!" He took his knife out and ran to Zalgo and kicked him away from me. When Zalgo hit the wall, his power on me stop and I was able to move again. I quickly took one of my swords from under the bed and looked to Jeff and Zalgo. Jeff was under him and about to be stabbed by his own knife. I quickly ran to them and placed the knife under Zalgo's neck and placed my foot on his back. His eyes widened in surprise and I said to him," you better leave Jeff and I alone... or I won't spare your life. I won't kill you now bcoz now isn't the time. Now leave!" He quickly got up and teleported out of the room. I helped Jeff up and hugged him. He hugged back and rubbed my hair. He pushed me back slightly to look in my eyes and said to me in a concerned voice," are you okay Rose? Did he do anything severe?" I shook my head and said in a quiet voice," if you didn't show up at the time you did, it would've been too late." I quickly got my shirt and put it back on. I laid in bed and Jeff laid next to me. We cuddled while watching movies and fell asleep cuddling.