The Rest of the Family

3rd Person POV

   When Rosalie was walking down the hallway, to her bedroom, she heard her 3 other favorite people besides her father; her uncles. She turned around to see Splendor, Trender & Offender. When they saw it was really their niece, they formed a group hug around her and kept saying how much they missed her. "I missed you guys too", she said calmly with a smile on her face. When they looked at her they saw that she had matured a lot. That's when she told them that she would talk to them later and she left to her room.

Rosalie's POV

   When I got into my room, I instantly unpacked all of the supplies I took with me. When I finished unpacking all of my stuff I changed into a pair of shorts with a tank top and I flexed my wings out. I sighed, finally being able to stretch them out fully. I heard a knock on the door. When I got up and opened the door, I saw Jeff there and he asked if I needed any help. "No thank you Jeff, I'm alright, but thank you for asking", I stated while smiling gently and said goodnight and that's when I heard him say, "good night beautiful..."

~Time Skip: 3 months later~

  3rd Person POV

   Rosalie has always been hiding in her room more often and it worried Jeff. She was always so happy and cheerful, but now she just sits in her room and won't even come out to eat.

Rosalie's POV

   I need to get some kills tonight... if I hold it in any longer, I could go rouge and hurt other creepypastas... I went into my father's office and looked at him and told him,"father, I can't control it... I need to go hunt..." I looked at him and he nodded. I knew what he wanted me to do. I took off my eyepatch that was covering my left eye and turned into the thing that I was always afraid of... a wolf demon
(Pic underneath)

I looked at my father one last time and teleported to the woods and started my hunt