Spending Time Together

3rd Person POV

As soon as Rosalie woke up and got dressed, she went downstairs and sat on the couch and turned on the TV. After a few minutes of watching TV, Jeff came downstairs and saw Rosalie on the couch. He smiled and slowly walks up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She was surprised and looked behind her to see Jeff and smiled and kisses his cheek. Jeff sat on the couch with her in his lap with his head on her's.

~ Time skip: Lunch Time ~

Rosalie and Jeff decided to go out together for lunch. Rosalie made sure her ears, tail & wings didn't show. Jeff had sunglasses on and a bandanna on. They slowly walked into town, holding each other's hands. They walked into a small restaurant and sat at the window seat in the back of the restaurant. A waiter asked for their orders, Rosalie said," I'll have water to drink and a cheeseburger with fries." The waiter wrote what she ordered down and saw that her eyes looked different colors but he couldn't see for she looked down and into her purse. Jeff cleared his throat to get the waiter's attention then said," I'll have a water also and the chicken quesadilla with a small Caesar salad." The waiter wrote down his order then left to go put it in. During the wait, they kept talking and telling each other jokes and some of their favorite things. That's when Rosalie remembered that she had abilities to make a creepypasta look human. She gently took Jeff's hand and made her power go into him and get rid of the cut smile and burnt eyelids he had. When she finished, she took off the bandanna and sunglasses off of him and he looked normal. She put them in her purse and that's when the waiter came back with their food. When the waiter left they started eating. Jeff decided to embarrass Rosalie and held the quesadilla up to her. She blushes and took a small bite from it. Then she held up a French fry and he ate it from her hand. They were both smiling and feeding each other the whole time.

~ Time Skip: At the mansion ~

Jeff and Rosalie were sitting in her room watching movies together. Rosalie was in between his legs, with her back to him and had her head on his chest, with one of his hoodies on. He had his arms around her waist and head on top of her head. It was around 9:30 at night and both of their stomachs growled. Rosalie got up and said to Jeff," I'm gonna go get some snacks babe, okay?" He looked at her and smiled while saying," that's fine love, I'll wait for you." (Jeff had his cut smile and burnt eyelids)
That's when Rosalie left the room and went downstairs.

Rosalie's POV

I walked downstairs as quietly as I could and into the kitchen. I got a bag of regular and spicy chips. Then put a precooked pepperoni pizza into the oven. I grabbed 2 bottles of water and sat on the counter, waiting for the pizza.
- 20 minutes later -
I opened up the oven and saw that the pizza was done. I carefully took the pizza out and sliced it into 16 pieces. I placed it onto a plate. Put the water in the hoodie pocket and held the bags of chips in my mouth. I quietly went back up the stairs and saw Jeff still sitting on my bed and he looked at me and chuckled. He walked over to me and took the bags of chips out of my mouth. I smiled and said," thank you babe" he smiled back and said," it's not problem my love." We sat back down in the position we were in and we ate the pizza and chips and drank our water.

- 1 hour later -
We had my door closed and we were going to see who can eat more spicy chips without drinking any water. So far, I was winning, I had eaten 29 chips, Jeff had 20. It was kinda cute how he kept looking at the water then the bag of regular chips. I put 1 more chip in my mouth and Jeff put 3 more in his mouth. That's when he gave up and drank the entire bottle of cold water and was breathing like his mouth was on fire. I smiled for I have won the challenge. I grabbed my water and took a small sip out of it. Then we wrapped up the food and place it in the mini fridge I had that was next to my bed. We laid down and fell asleep.