FOUR

~Jenna~

We passed my packs boundaries and my heart clenches.

I whimpered and he just growls again.

I'm done with this. We can't be his mate.

What!? We waited our whole life for this, and...you just want to reject him! What is wrong with you. My wolf said with so much hate in her words, that I almost whimpered but I growled and blocked her off.

I don't know how long it was, for me trying to hold back my wolf from invading my mind again but by the time I had control, it seemed  like we were almost to his lands.

He was panting on my neck and he would readjust his grip. I'm pretty sure I'm bruised already because my neck feels tender and tight and here and there his teeth would pierce through my neck.

His group took off in a sprint, I'm guessing they ran off to their land. I waited till all of them were gone and I turned my neck and snapped at him and shifted.

My bones cracked and I felt my fur disappear and I felt a cool summer breeze on my naked skin.

I quickly covered my self and started to growl. I stared at his wolf and see him tilting his big-o head to the side.

"Stay away from me! Leave me alone!" I growled.

I heard bones cracking and saw him bend up with a smirk. "Listen, mate. I beat your pack, I beat your Alpha, and I could've calmed his land, like I was going to, but I claimed you instead. So there is no one you can go back to. You are mine." He said while his eyes grew alittle shade darker.

I snared at him showing my fangs, and he gave me a warning growl.

"I DONT WANT YOU AS MY MATE!" I yelled while I felt my fangs descending.

He stepped forward and growled at me, but I growled right back. His eyes mixed with a little blue, telling me that his wolf is fighting for control.

"Mate. Stop and walk towards our land." He said while taking a step towards me.

I stepped back and growled while I felt my claws come out.

"Mate-"

"YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY NAME! NOW LEAVE ME, AND LET ME GO BACK TO MY PACK!" I yelled while my back hit the tree.

I blinked and he's right infront of me. His scent invaded my nose, and my wolf is clawing at me to touch him and claim him as ours.

His arms pushed my shoulders hard on the tree and I growled while I tried to claw him.

He gripped my wrist and held them up on the tree bark.

His eyes are mostly blue with a streaks of hazel, so all I know its his wolf in control and not letting him back.

"YOU WOULD NOT DISRESPECT ME AND YOU WOULD NEVER SEE THAT PACK AGAIN! YOU ARE MINE!" He growled while he stuffed his head in my neck, inhaling my scent.