THIRTY-SIX

~Jenna~

I stared at her with no emotion. Her words flowed through my head but I couldn't seem to grasp what she said.

"What?" I said while my eyebrow furrowed. She sighed and raised her right hand up and snapped her finger. The candle that was sitting on the coffee table, went off. The darkness ate both of us while her eyes were the only thing you can see.

I heard her snap again and then flame went back on. "I'm a hybrid. There's different types of hybrids. My eyes are red and gold for fire." She showed me her palm and then a flam arose from her palm and danced over her hand.

My mouth was hanging low. I can't believe they exist! I always thought they were like a myth like witches or something like that. "Do you have a wolf?" I asked while I was still staring at her palm but the flam went away and that made me stare at her eyes.

"Yes Jenna. Just because I'm a hybrid, that doesn't mean I can't shift into wolf form or have a wolf." She said smiling.

Some one is here.

What? But of course she doesn't answer back when I need the answer.

"So, how come you don't go outside and stay in the dark?" I asked while I sat back down.

She shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know, you can say I grew up in the dark so I'm most comfortable in it."

"Okay, I have a question. How did you know about Kalmin?"

She smiled and leaned against the wall while crossing her arms across her chest. "The pack talks Jenna. Word goes around once someone finds out of hears."

"Oh-" the door slowly creaked open and my head snapped towards it and I saw sea green eyes.

"Who are you?" A deep voice asked while the figure stepped in. I couldn't really since it was dark but then a flame illuminated right next to the person and he was tan and tall. His dark brown matted hair was everywhere. I saw his eyes narrow slightly then he look to Angelia. "Why is the Luna here?"

"Shut up Wilson." She said while she pushed off he wall.

Wilson walked further in dropping a bag filled with food on the floor. I couldn't stop staring at his eyes. I never seen sea green eyes before. He tilt his head to me while raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry. I never seen those color of eyes before."

He grunted in response and walked over to Angelia. I stood up, "are you two mates?" I asked. They looked at me with open mouths.

"NO!!!" They both yelled. I was taken back by their voice rising. "He's my cousin Jenna." Angelia said while pushing Wilson away from her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said trying to hide my laugh.

She chuckled,"no, we are cousins. My father had a brother who was also a hybrid and had him." She said nodding towards him. He was rubbing his shoulder. "You didn't have to push me that hard." He growled.

She shook her head, "you're just to weak."

"Am not!"

"Yes. You can't even hurt an ant." She chuckled. I looked over to him and see him staring down at the floor.

"So if Angelia can use fire, what can you do?" I asked while I took a step closer to him. He looked up to me with confusion on his face. "What?"

"If your cousin can use fir-" his eyes grew wide. His head snapped towards her. "You told her!?"

She nodded, "Angelia! What have you done! Now we are going to get killed!"

"She won't tell. I can tell already." She said giving me a glance.

"She's the alphas mate! How would she not tell him?!"

"I won't tell. I promise." He looks over to me and then turns back to Angelia and glared at her.

"I already shown her my power. She didn't run to him and tell. So I can trust her that she won't tell," she looks over to me. "And it she does, I'll just burn her." She said opening her palm and I see the flame beaming. I swallowed hard and looked over to Wilson.

He was already looking at and then I see his shoulders fall in defeat. "Ugh fine." He steps forward and open his palm. "I'm a hybrid that has the power to use earth as a weapon." His veins in his hands start to slowly pop up and flower vines start to crawl out of his veins onto his hand. "I can use anything really." He says while they wrap around his hand.

I look up to his eyes and see them staring at his hand. "This is so cool." I say while I look back down and see them starting to go away.

"There's different types of hybrids. Like how there is different types of wolves. Like how there is an Alpha, there is a powerful hybrid. With mostly all of the powers." He tells me. I look over to Angelia and she nods to me.

"So you're telling me there is more of you guys?"

"Well, we don't know. All we know is that we are the only two in this pack." Angelia says while she walks to us.

"When did you guys found out you had these?"

"When we first shifted to our wolf form. Our wolves aren't like normal wolves. Ours are more bigger and faster. Well...except this one." She says nudging his side.

He just shakes his head and walks to the bag of food on the floor. "Wow." Is all I can say. She just smiles and walks over to him and picks up a apple.

She snaps her fingers and all the candles that were hiding in the dark lit up, lighting the while house.  "Want to eat something with us?" Wilson says while he starts to put the food away.

"I have to go. I'm sorry. I just don't want the Alpha looking for me. So I'll try to stop by tomorrow if I can." I say while walking to the door.

I wave them goodbye and they wave back while I open the door and step out. The sun was already setting and the sky was a mix of orange and pink. I walked back to the house and stepped in and seeing Alcander putting on his shoes looking at the door.

He sighed and dropped his shoe. "I thought something happen to you." He says while he walks to me. He gives me a hug which I give one back. I sigh because just the feeling of him and his scent can just relax me.

"How was your day?" He ask while he pulls away and stares down at me.

"Amazing."

*****

Okay, my book is not going to be a typical werewolf book.

Like with hybrids, like you could've seen already.

I'm just putting that out there before you guys start going all crazy at me saying that's not hybrids work.

I'll explain more about the hybrids but yeah.

Wilson will be some favorites
while Alcander would be some too
and also Helmer. :)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS