THIRTY-EIGHT

SURPRISE !!!!

~Jenna~

"That's a heat!?" I said while I looked between Angelia and Wilson, who's eating the watermelon.

"Yeah. It sucked. I couldn't even have this fat ass with me. My fire was out of control. And once you get the feeling of being really hot, just imagine me. I was somewhat on fire. It was horrible." She said while she leaned on the wall.

"So what do I do?!"

"Go to him before all the males come hunting for you, just to get in your pants." Wilson said while chewing the watermelon and then trying to offer me some. I growled at him, "okay, fine. None for you then." He walked away chomping away.

"Angelia, I don't want to have sèx with him! I barely gave him a chance to being my mate!" I said gripping my hair and letting out a frustrated growl.

"Well you have too, or suffer through the pain. But I rather have sèx. Because a heat." She chuckled while shaking her head, "its no fun Jenna. Ask anyone who had their heat by themselves. They'll tell you the same thing I said, except for the fire part."

"What do I do now? I'm getting hotter by the second. And you never gave me that water." I growled.

"See, know you're getting aggressive and now you're turning hot. It's the only mater of time before your scent changes and all the males come to you. I know about you, you'll try to fûck any male that comes to you so you can cool down. And I don't think you'll like that or the Alpha."

I growl at her but she shrugged her shoulders. "Just saying the truth Jenna. I almost had sèx with my fûckin cousin! You know how fûckin disgusting that is! I cringe every time I think about my heat. I burned him when he came near me. So go now. Get it over with before you feel like you're on fire. So go back to your Alpha and go have the sèx you'll love." She smirked while I blushed.

"Oh god. I can't do this." I pound my head on the wall wishing I can be swallowed up by the earth.

My eyes grew wide, "WILSO-"

"No Jenna. Go. Or I'll burn you." Her hand went to flames and I growled at her.

She raised an eye brow and I saw her fingers snap and a flame lit right next to me. I growled again, "FINE." I growled even louder and gripped the knob and twisted it, and then made the door slam to the wall. I stomped out the house and stomped all the way to his estate.

But when I was walking I was growing hotter by the second. I started to take off my shirt and I thank the moon goddess that I had a tank top. On the way up to his estate his wolves stared at me while I growled at them. I stomped into the house and threw my shirt on the floor.

I'm starting to drip sweat. What the hell is going on!?

I take off my shoes and socks and throw them somewhere. My feet go against the cool tile and I sigh but then it turns really hot. I rush towards the freezer and open it, letting the cool air hit me.

I sigh but end up growing even hotter. I growl in frustration and I pull out the ice maker and rush upstairs. I run up stairs with the ice in my hand, rushing over to the bathroom.

I turn on the water on ice cold and clog the drain. I dumped all the ice from the ice maker and throw the empty thing on the floor. I rush out looking around for any fan laying around.

I run all around the house looking for anything, but each time I ran into a room, I took off one clothing item.

Alcander was no where to be seen. I made my way back to the kitchen and I see a note on the counter.

Went out with Zelix to train my men. Be home late.
Alcander.

I rip up the paper but once I have the paper shreds in hand, I start to cry.

What the hell man. Then out of no where I grow angry and throw the shreds on the floor. I rush back up stairs and make it just in time before the water starts to over flow. I'm just in my underwear and bra so I take that off and climb right in.

The ice water engulfs my body, cooling my body. I stick my head in the water, hearing my heart beat start to become steady but that's when I stick my head up and the water turns hot. I start to cry when my body grows hotter and hotter.

I sit up and unclog the drain and stand up. I turn on the water on cold and stand there. The water barely sends cold through my skin but then end up growing hot. My heart pounds against my chest, hurting because I never felt this pain before. Or ever felt like I'm burning alive.

I start to cry in the shower and starts to whimper. My hands go to the shower walls hoping the wall would be cold enough for me to cool down.

I cry and claw at the walls, hoping I can just die because of this pain. I start to have short breath and reach up to the shower head reaching for the cool water that barely comes out. But my finger tips make them feel like they are flames touching me. I whimper louder and shut off the water.

I get off and walk over to the sink, panting. I turn on the water. Splashing the water on my face but it just feels like hot coals burning tiny holes on my face from each droplet that lands.

I start to sob and whimper. I gasp for air while sweat cover every pore from my body. I walk into the room looking up and seeing a ceiling fan. I rush over to the light switches and switch the fan on.

I go directly under it and I jump up, pulling the switch on the full speed. The air dries the water on my body and slowly my hair starts to follow.  The air burns me, but it still has somewhat cool breeze.

My eyes grow wide while the tear falls, the air conditioner. I start to rush over to the door but that's when it slams open with Alcander breathing hard with black coal eyes.

"Mate." He huffs out.

*****

You're welcome.

I'll still post one on Friday, since you guys would get mad at me.

But I didn't just post this chapter just for fun.

I read all you comments, even the corrections. But sometimes I see you guys comment to read your books, but not to me but for every one.

I do read some if I have the time, so I went to check on her book.

...if you ever. I mean EVER say to read your book, don't EVER take my ideas!

She stole my summary of this book. Changed Jenna and Alcanders name. She took Jenna's last name. She even took Audrey!

Like, what the hell!

I spent hours coming up with this book plot! I didn't just make this book for someone to come read it and take the credit I DID!! WHAT I SPENT HOURS MAKING CHAPTERS AND DELETING WORDS TO MAKE THE CHAPTERS FUN OR SAD OR EVEN FRUSTRATING!!!

I DIDNT MAKE THIS BOOK FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE MY WORDS AND SAYING THEY WROTE IT!!!

If anyone ever steals my words or my ideas and say it's theirs, I might as well delete my book. And let them come up with their own chapter, then coming here reading and taking my chapters.

I'm done.

See you guys soon..Friday to be exact.
SS