FIFTY-ONE

~Jenna~

"What?!" He hands me our pup while I stare at at Alcander and then back to Vivens.

"Exactly what I said." He says while he smiles at me and then gives Alcander a side hug. But then his eyes grew wide, he grabs my pup while I growl at him but I let him. He hands our pup to Alcander and then he taps my leg.

"You're not done delivering. You need to deliver the placenta." He says while he lifts my legs back up as I look at him weird.

"What?" I look over to Alcander and see him not even paying attention to me. He paying attention to our pup. He smiles so big while he runs his finger gently over our pups cheek.

"You need to deliver the place-"

"What the hell is that?!" I growl.

"The sack that your pup was in. Now, I need you to push."

I whimper at the thought, but I had to do it. So I did. I pushed while I growled as I gripped the bed sheets.

Finally after five more pushes, that fûckin sack came out and Vivens cleaned me up. I looked over to where Alcander was, but fûckin see him at the end of the room talking to our pup.

"Alcander!" I growl. His head snaps towards me with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Give me my pup!" I growl. His smiles grows while he walks fast towards me. He gently hands me over him on my chest.

"I told you it was going to be a boy." He whispers in my ear then gives my cheek a peck.

I smile as I stare at him on my chest. My eyes well with tears. Happy ones. I look up to Alcander as they fall out. His smile grew bigger while his hand comes up and wipes my tears away.

He leans down and pecks my lips then rest his forehead on mine. "Thank you." I lean into him but then our pup stirs on my chest. I look towards him and I have to bite my lip from letting the sob come out.

"What's going to be his name?"

I stare at him and trace my finger over his soft cheeks and then go to the ock of dark brown hair.
"Valdus."

"Valdus?" I look up to him and see him staring at me confused.

"Yes Alcander. Valdus. That's his name."

"Why can't it be Jr. Alcander Jr." He smiles at me while I have a blank face.

"No."

"Fine."

"Good." I look back down to him and smile at him. "Why does he have to look like you. Not me?" I hold back the growl but smile when he cuddles up against me.

"Duh, because he's part of me. I made him." I hear the cockiness in his voice and I clench my jaw.

"I'm the one that pushed him out!" I snap at him. He kisses my temple as I growl at him.

"I know. And I'm thankful for you doing that. And for carrying him."

I didn't say anything because I got slapped with being tired. My eyes started to droop while my shoulder followed after. I turned my head when I yawn. "Here." I feel Valdus get lifted off my chest.