FORTY-NINE

Another time skip...

~Jenna~

I asked that next day when I came back from Wilson and Angelias house, Alcander what was he doing with the pups of his pack? This is what he said.

"I'm trying to change. Change for the better of us and our incoming pup. I'm practicing with my own pack pups so when our comes, I'll be ready, and I won't be like my father."

Yeah. He got something nice that day.

Everyone knows now. Helmer has the biggest mouth ever. He practically yelled it out when he went to talk to Alcander about it.

But I made him run laps around the new border lines and this one all night. No breaks.

When I went go check the next morning he collapsed and Wilson had to help him get back home. He didn't go to training that day. Or the one after.

It feels good to be in control.

I'm on my last month of being pregnant and I can't wait to get it over with. Vivens asked if we wanted to know the gender but I told him I wanted to know when I deliver. So we still don't know.

Janet says it's going to be twins. I rolled my eyes because I'm not that big for twins. When I told her, well showed her, she screamed so loud, Zelix thought she was getting hurt, so he came in ready to fight.

He thought I hurt her and growled at me. But she then told him what happen and then Zelix turned happy. Yeah, their relationship is one in a kind.

I visit Wilson everyday since he says he's lonely, I rolled my eyes at him and told him let's go see the other side of the territory.

I told Alcander that I was going to check it out. He said to take someone with me since he was doing something to the house.

"Have you been there?" Wilson said while he walks slow with me while we walk towards the other pack house I heard some warriors built.

"No. I could barely walk around this grounds. But I'm challenging myself to make it there." My hands rubbed my stomach while I felt a kick.

I smiled and I couldn't be happier. Me and Alcander are being the mates we both always dreamed of. And I'm glad. No- I'm happy. I'm so happy that we are being mates.

"Oh. Should I grow fruit trees there?" I look over to him and see him holding an apple in hand. I narrow my eyes but I reach over and grab it.

"Why? So I can eat more fruit when I get there?" I growl at him while I take a bite out of it.

"No, the only trees we have are oak or pine. We need some fruits, we can't depend on deer meat or rabbits." He smiles down at me and raises an eyebrow.

I groan and then roll my eyes. "Wilson. Why do you always have to have a explanation to everything you say." I continue to eat the apple while my other hand holds under my stomach.

"Because it gives you a reason to think about and then you can decide if you want to do it."

We walk through some trees and Wilson helps me by lifting the ground when we come across a broken tree. I reach out and a branch comes out of a near by tree as I grab it when I fell like I'm going to fall.

I'm panting and I tell him I'm going to stop for a little bit.

"Jenna. It's right there." He points and I start to see the new pack house.