FORTY-ONE

>:) *enjoy* *smirks*

~Alcander~

I woke up jumping out the bed, running towards the bathroom. The door was closed but my shoulder slammed into it, knocking out the locks. I was breathing hard and when I flip the light switch, I saw it. I saw what she did.

It was red around it, but it's healing. She licked it for it to heal. I leaned closer towards the mirror and tilt my head, looking at it closely. I snapped my head towards the room and looked to the bed. I stalk towards it and let out low growl.

I huffed and walked back to the bathroom looking at the mark.

Her mark.

I turned on the shower and hoped right in. I washed myself off and wrapped a towel around my body.

Zelix. I mindlinked him while I walked towards my closet.

Yeah?

Tell Helmer to find Jenna.

Um, I'm busy.

Just call him, and then tell him. Then you can go back to Janet. I smirked while I walked into the closet.

Stop. Okay, I'll call him. Okay now bye.

Be safe. I smirked even more while I grabbed a shirt and some pants and boxers.

I should say the same.

I was going to reply but he blocked me out. I grew confused but I just went back to putting on my clothes.

I went down stairs, getting my shoes and getting ready to go out side to help find her.

Just mindlink her. She marked us, so now she can reply back to us. Donovan said.

I was going to say something back but I thought about it.

"Egh, let's see." I murmured to myself and started to walk towards the door.

Jenna.

It took her awhile to respond but when she did, she sounded confused.

Alcander?

I smile while I started to walk towards the pack house. Where are you?

Um, nowhere to be exact. I'll go home right now. Don't. Don't look for me. I have to deal with Helmer right now.

Why? What's he doing. I felt myself holding back a growl.

Oh,nothing. Really. I'll go back in a little. Just don't look for me Alcander, I'll be mad if you do.

I felt my jaw clench and I took a deep breath and then sighed. Fine. I'll be in my office.

Thank you. I'll see you soon.