FORTY-EIGHT

A little time skip. :) to sped things up. ;)

~Jenna~

Okay.

So I guess Vivens is right because my stomach got bigger.

"ALCANDER!" I growled while I walked down the stairs.

"ALCANDER!" I yelled then my eyes started to tear.

It's been two months since I left the house. Helmer came in every week asking for me but I would yell from up stairs and say I'm busy. He doesn't know that I'm pregnant and I'm kinda empress that I kept it a secret for so long.

No one knows, well only Vivens and Alcander. And I kinda want to go see Janet or at least Wilson and Angelia.

I wipe my eyes, and sigh. Vivens would show up and ask if I'm okay and I would tell him he can go ask Alcander because I would beat him everyday because he got me like this.

Well, I kinda did the same but that's not the point! I'm the one who's carrying the pup and has to push it out!

I don't know the gender yet but Alcander is already calling it a he. I rolled my eyes at the thought and slowly made my way down stairs.

Vivens says that a normal female wolf is pregnant for five months. So five months of being in pain.

Ugh anyway, I'm going to see Angelia and Wilson then Janet. I walked over to the door and slipped on my sandals and open the door. My stomach is not that big but it's a bump. But I get tired so easily. I make my way towards their house and I'm already exhausted. I look around and see some wolves smiling and some even pointing at me while the whisper to each other.

I turn red and start to walk faster to their house. Finally I made it, and I go to open the door but it opens and Wilson is staring down at me.

"Where the hell you've been!?" He yelled but had a smile on his face. He quickly got out and gave me a hug but he pulled back and looked at me.

"Wow. First time and he gets you pregnant. Pull out game is weak." He chuckles and leads me inside.

"Shut up Wilson. Where's Angelia." He groans and he looks at me.

"Where else. She's never here now. And guess what Jenna!?" He yells while I take a seat on the couch.

"What?"

"He marked her!!" I was shocked. "And guess what?!" He yells again.

"She mark him?-"

"SHE MARKED HIM TOO!!!" He falls back words but a freakin tree root came under the wood floor and caught him. "I don't know what to do Jenna. He's always here and I miss my cousin. I miss how it would just be us two. But now since Helmer came and took her away the Alpha actually lets us walk around and some would ask why are eyes are like this and we would say it's contacts. But Jenna." He looks up at me while I give him a small smile. "It gets boring here now. I found out I can make any other fruit and food since I have some much time by myself. I made a freakin garden out side of the house with food!"