Chapter 17: Don't Ever Touch Me Again

"Hunt?"

I opened the door of my room and saw him sleeping so I closed the door and sat on his back, straddling him. He turned around but I did not move. He rubbed his eyes with his arm and looked at me.

He had an extremely husky morning voice, "Good morning, sweetheart."

"Jake invited us to lunch with a couple other of my friends if you wanna come?"

"Of course I'm coming. You think I'm leaving you alone with him?" His laugh was even more intoxicating and his hands were holding onto the back of my thighs.

"We won't be alone - "

"He will try to get you alone. Been there, done that."

"Didn't get the t-shirt?" I joked.

Hunter laughed sarcastically, "Where is it and what time do we have to be there?"

"Well it's at Jake's house and any time around 1. Expect... Never mind."

Hunter sat up and I remained in his lap, "What is it, sweetheart?"

"Jake said I could come earlier. Alone."

"See?" He raised an eyebrow, "He's trying to get you alone. But I'll also come early then. Tell him I didn't know where to go and we only have 1 car."

"My mom has a car." I stared at him.

"And she needs to use it too..." He was really sarcastic this morning.

"If you insist." I answered crossing my arms.

Unfortunately, I forgot to put a bra on under my pajama shirt so Hunter was enjoying this.

"Okay, entertainment is over." I uncrossed my arms and got off the bed. "Just letting you know. It's 11 and we have to be there in an hour."

"Thank goodness you don't wake me up in the mornings."

-

Hunter was ready earlier than I expected him to be.

"Mel?" Hunter was getting comfortable with using my mom's name.

"Yes, dear?" Mom came out the kitchen wiping her hands on a cloth.

"I just wanted to let you know that Em and I are going for lunch at Jake's house."

"Oh! Thank you for telling me." She then leaned closer and whispered something to Hunter which made him smile, I couldn't hear from where I am.

"Hi! Yes. Hello, I am still here." I waved.

"Stop being so dramatic, Em. Now, you two go and have fun."

"Bye mom!" I kissed her cheek, grabbed my bag then Hunter and I left.

-

"Hi Emilia. Thanks for - " Jake stopped short when he saw Hunter, "You brought him?"

"Yes. She brought me. How are you?" Hunter spoke.