Chapter 35: I'd Pay For You

"Come on Hunter! Emilia will be just fine curled up in bed with a book." Tyler whined.

I scoffed, "Excuse me but you haven't even asked me if I wanted join."

"Come on, Em, you barely ever go out." Skylar sided with her boyfriend and I was offended.

"Fuck you guys." I spat.

"That's Hunter's job. But if he's not keeping you satisfied..." Tyler winked at me.

Skylar elbowed him as I picked up my dictionary and threw it at him. It hit him square in the chest and he stumbled a few steps back.

"Why the fu - " Tyler screamed but Hunter slapped him before he could finish his sentence.

"No one speaks to my girl like that." Hunter scowled and turned to wink at me. I smirked at Tyler.

Tyler coughed out a "whipped" and Hunter and I both rolled out eyes.

Skylar huffed clearly annoyed by the time being wasted arguing instead of out clubbing, "Do you want to join?"

"You don't have to, sweetheart. I'll even stay in with you." Hunter sat on my bed next to me.

My argument wasn't helping since I was sitting in my bed with my pajamas on, but that doesn't mean I couldn't change.

"You're not sitting at home on a Friday night!" Tyler argued.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want." Hunter growled.

Hunter glared at Tyler who was challenging me.

"I'm coming." I lifted my chin in the air.

Skylar groaned, "Come on! You'll take forever to get ready." Tyler nodded in agreement

"We'll meet you there." Hunter backed me up.

I lifted an eyebrow at Skylar and she stomped her foot, storming out the door and Tyler followed.

"Isn't she a little ray of sunshine." I turned back to Hunter.

He laughed and then looked at me softly, "You don't have to come. I know you love staying in and reading."

"That is true but we should go out sometimes. I mean it is college, I'm supposed to be living a little." I hopped out of the bed, "And thanks for backing me up Hunt."

"Only for my sweetheart," he planted a soft kiss on my lips, "Now go get ready. And make it fast." He said as he slapped my ass as I got off the bed.

I turn and winked suggestively at him before sauntering away, "Pick an outfit for me would you?"

"Mmm... This is gonna be good." Hunter rubbed his hands together.

-

Hunter took a deep breath in and released a low whistle as I walked out of my room.

"No. Way." I looked at Hunter and then back down at my outfit. "This is like the sluttiest thing I own."

The dress was a deep red, open at the back so that it reach the small of my back. The halter neck also prevented me from wearing a bra and the length was too short. It stopped right below my ass and I stared at Hunter in disbelief for choosing such an outfit.