Chapter 14

[[First Date]]

When I woke up the next day, I went straight to my curtains and threw them apart. The storm had done some damage but nothing too serious, there was a lot of water still on the ground, a few trees blown over but other then that, it was a nice, sunny day. I'm glad school was still closed though.

Skipping down the stairs I tried not to wake the trio still asleep on the sofas. I walked into the kitchen and nearly ran straight into Zac. With automatic reflexes I stepped back only to be pulled forward again. I looked up at him and he leaned down to kiss me.

"Good morning." He said when he pulled apart.

"Good morning." I repeated whilst going to grab a glass from the cuboard.

"So," Zac started as he leaned against the counter.

"So.." I said when he didn't say anything else. I turned around and sipped my juice.

"I was thinking.." he trailed whilst walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Seriously, you.....thinking?" I said pretending to be shocked.

"Haha, if your going to be sarcastic I wont tell you." He said playfully glaring at me.

"Oh no, please tell me, it's not everyday the great o-mighty Zac uses his brain, this I gotta hear." He rolled his eyes and losened his grip on me.

"Fine, I wont tell you." He said looking over my head. I rolled my eyes and put down my glass.

"Really?" I said sweetly, he glanced down at me before looking away again. "Are you sure?" I asked seductively and trailed my finger down his chest. I felt him shiver the lower my finger got and smiled to myself. He looked down at me and I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck.

I pulled away after a few minutes and smiled at him again.

"How about now?"

"That's not fair." He stated.

"But you liked it." I smiled and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, as I was saying, since there's no school today, I was thinking that I might take you out." If you'd told me a year ago that Zac would be askig me out on a date I would have laughed, then again if you'd told me I'd be making out with him, I'd probably laugh so hard I'd end up in the hospital.

"Did you now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "What about Matt?"

"He's not my type." Zac shrugged and I giggled.

"You know what I mean." I smacked his chest.

"He'll be with Kat. And Tina, well, she's not the brightest person I've ever met."

"Fine. You can take me out Zac Sanders." I grinned up at him.

"Good." He leant down and kissed me again before pulling apart. "I'm going to wake Matt up." He said and lifted the Ice I'd missed on the side of the counter.

"Good luck." I laughed as he walked out the door and ten seconds later I heard Matt yelling.

******************

"Ok, we're nearly there." Zac said whilst taking a right turn.

"Are you kidnapping me?" I asked looking down the scary windy lane.

"Wouldn't have to." He smiled concentrating on the road.

"Really? And why would that be?" I asked turning in my seat to look at him.

"You'd come with me willingly." He said confidently.

"Careful, that ego of yours is growing." I said sarcastically. "But seriously, where are you taking me? We've been driving for half an hour." I whined but he just chuckled and shook his head not taking his eyes off the road. I sighed heavily and turned back to face out the window and started counting trees.