Chapter 19

[[More then you know]]

It was Saturday. First day of winter break but also the day of the dance, great. I did feel better now that I had Kerri and the guys with me but over the last few days....things had gotten, well, interesting. I was no longer upset. Ok that's lie, I was hurting bad but I didn't show it, instead I turned it into anger which wasn't hard to do.

Considering my so called best friends and brother jumped to conclusions and sided with Olivia when they know she's be trying to bring me down ever since I got back, yeah, I was pretty mad about that. Add that with all my other emotions on top of it, I was pretty pissed and Wilson has had to stop me from doing anything stupid a number of times, much to Andy's disappointment, he's always trying to get Wilson off my back so he can watch the show.

--Falshback---

"How are you feeling today?" Kerri said as soon as I opened my eyes.

"Ugh, like I wanna punch someone in the face." I moaned as I pulled the covers over my head.

"Oooooookkkkk." She dragged. I noticed she was already dressed in some white shorts and red top with her hair pulled back. "Wilson and Andy are already here."

"Seriously? They wouldn't leave until I was asleep last night and now they're here before I'm even awake?" I groaned again sitting up and rubbing my eyes knowing there was no way in hell I would be able to get back to sleep.

"Yes. After your little preformance yesterday, Wilson won't let you go anywhere alone, specially since you live with your brother and the rest are here 24/7." She stated putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, if Wilson let me have her yesterday she wouldn't be showing her face around here anymore." I said pulling off my pajama bottoms and replacing them with denim shorts.

"Sophie," She sighed and I knew that I should just be happy for her sake.

"Ok, ok. I promise I wont do anything stupid today.....unless she asks for it." This seemed to satisfy her as once I was finished getting ready she grabbed my hand and skipped downstairs. We didn't get far down the hall when someone stepped out of the bathroom between us making her lose grip.

"Watch it." Gritting my teeth I looked up into the familar eyes of Zac.

"Last time I checked this is my house, you watch it." I said putting a fake smile on my face.

"Whatever say hi to Olly for me, or is it Wilson or Andy your going after now." Wow, ok. This is the first time I've actually spoken to Zac so I should have expected something like this.

"Yeah, well say hi to Olivia cause last time I checked she's calls and you run." He glared down at me. "Maybe you should ask yourself something Zac. There's only one thing Olivia wants, what is it? And before I leave, think back to our first date, see if you can jog your memory of my story of Spain." I whispered harshly before stepping around him and joining Kerri.

---Present---

Sighing I pulled out the dress I had brought and lay it on my bed. I sat as I waited for Kerri to finish showering in my connecting bathroom as I lay out all the things we might need to get to ready with.

I had actually tried getting out the dance but now that Kerri was going I didn't have a choice. My mum had suggested that I don't go back to school for the last two days and I thanked her till no end. At least when I go back after christmas I'll have Kerri and the guys.