Chapter 27

Daniel Xavier Hudson
Her angelic face is all I wanted to see. Nothing else mattered. Yes I know I screwed up big time. I hurt the one person who mattered to me. I hurt her. I didn't meant to.
I know she will not forgive me. She shouldn't. I was been a jerk to her and I deserve all the punishment she seem fit for me.
I saw her looking at the phone. She was smiling. I didn't saw her smile like this since I been here. I don't know what I do if I lose her somehow.
"Hey dove want to eat something" I asked. "Whatever you want danny" she said. She doesn't talk to me at all. It's been ages since I kissed her touched her held her in my arms. And it hurts literally.
"Dove please how much you want to punish me I messed up but you are the first real relationship I am into Dove" I said. She just looked at me without any emotion.
"I am not punishing you Danny I am punishing myself" she said. "Why?" I asked her. "I...I am the reason I am the reason you almost died Danny. I am the reason you barely escaped the bullet. I am the reason that you were in there in coma... I don't  think I can ever be able to forgive myself from hurting you" her voice broke in the end.
"No Dove no you are not the reason for anything you are not... you know why I came back. I came back because of you... I wanted to hold you again... I wanted to protect you from everything... I...I really Love you... And I cannot lose you angel" I said holding her into my embrace.
"I want to forget can you make me forget Danny?" She asked.
"I can but are you sure about this dove?" I asked. "Yes make me forget please" she pleaded. I didn't need to tell twice. I picked her up and took her to put bed room.
I carefully placed her into the bed. I pulled my shirt above my head. I looked at her she was looking at my shoulder. My wound was still healing. It's wasn't bad as before.
"Dove look at me only into my eyes nothing else matters just us" I said as her eyes looked at mine. I packed her lips softly. And then I claimed them.
They are still as soft as before. I took my time as I moved my fingers slowly over her neck and then to get throat and softly over her shirt.
I pulled back opening her shirt buttons kissing her skin as it got exposed. I missed her touch. "Open your eyes dove look at me" I commanded. Her breath was come in pants. Her heart was beating wildly.
Her eyes held many emotions.
I pulled her cups down exposing her perky little breast to my eyes. She gulped hard as my mouth landed over her nipple. And I rolled another one between my forefinger and thumb. She moaned in delight. "Say something dove what you want me to do" I said kissing her bare stomach.
"Mmmm Danny please" she said. "What you want me to do Dove I will do anything you want tonight" i said. "I want you to kiss me"  She said. "Where?" I asked. Feeling hard to control myself. This is about her.
"Where you kissed me for the first time" she said. "Where baby?" I asked teasing her... "Say it where?" I asked. Pulling down her shorts and lacey undies. "I cannot say it" she said. Still shy she is I think. "Say it baby I am all yours don't be shy" I said.
"Kiss my p*ssy" she said. "I would love to" I said as my lips met with her warm hot core. "I want to play with this it is all mine" I said pushing one finger inside her as I continued to rub my thumb over my clit. She moaned again... "I will make you cum again and again" I said pressing my tounge over her senstive nub pumping faster now. I curled my fingers inside her then replaced  it with my tounge.She came undone after few stroke.
"I am not done yet baby" I said pulling down my zipper and boxers. I captured her lips again. "Guide me into you" I said. Pulling her small length above my hard throbbing member.
She slowly eased myself inside her. Closing her eyes. "Don't I want you to look at me Dove as I take you" I said stroking her cheek. She winced a little but didn't stopped. "I will go slow for you at first" I said. She nodded. 
I moved in and out of her. Slowly meeting her get comfortable with my pace. I wanted to make sweet love to her. I fondled with her breasts  sucking them hard on occasion.
"Go faster" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I made her wrap her legs around my waist as I found myself getting deeper inside her from this position. I buried my face into her neck. Continues to go faster. Her nails dig deep into my back with each thrust.
She came again as her walls clenched around me. With few more thrust I realeased inside of her and collapsed on top. I kissed her forehead and pulled out before collapsing to her side. Needless to say I ended up with more scratches as we made love for another 3 times that night.