New Story # 3

Lucifer... The Name should send chills down anyone's spine... But somehow I was not Afraid... Somehow I am not terrified of his presence. He was sitting right beside me... Looking as handsome as ever with his long shoulder length black hairs... And Black soulless yest beautiful eyes..

"Do you only know what books taught you Angel?" He asked me softly. "well you did kidnap me when my boyfriend was proposing me and forced me to come with you" I said. He laughed. "I admit it was a bit harsh" He said. "A bit only?" I asked. "OK I shouldn't have done that" he admitted.

"Why do you think I am the bad one?" He asked. "because you did something nasty and well cast down from Heaven?" I said which came out more of a question then answer. "And you believe whatever your priests tell you?" He asked. "what not to believe" I said.

"You didn't wanted to bow down before us" i said. "Do you believe in second chances?" He asked out of blue. "Yes" I said calmly. " Do you think I deserve one?" He asked. "I don't know what to say Honestly you are like the Devil and committed lots of sins." I said which sounded so wrong.

His eyes flashed with something a tiny something. Emotions that should never made appearance on his face. Pain, loneliness, grief, Guilt. He ,masked it suddenly. And his next words cut me through deeply like knife. "I should not get another chance because how can I forget I am Lucifer... The Fallen One... The Rebel of the family... The Devil himself and no one will trust the Devil ever..." He said.

"But I kind of Hoped Someone Did... For Once" and he left me thinking...

That maybe Lucifer is not what every one intended him to be...

Maybe it is more to him then he shows... Maybe there is a whole new side of him waiting to be discovered... And he just needs someone to Show it...

And Maybe I can just be that someone...

For My Fallen One...

the story is up... 

You can check it on my profile...

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/102188700-my-fallen-one

Link...