Chapter 30

Isabella Reeves

numb... I was nothing but numb. I blocked everyone and everything out. I stopped counting days. I don't know what day or month it is. All I can do is wait till I pass out of the pain and never wake up again. 

When I close my eyes I see pair of beautiful Grey eyes looking back at me. I saw love in them. well no love because I made him believe that I actually used him. I told him I never loved him. Those words hurts. And strange thing is I only remember fragments of the conversation not the person.

Now I am living a nightmare from which I may never wake up again. Why? I question myself sometime. I escaped it. I had my fairy-tale I had my prince charming. For once in my life I had it all then why? Did that happen in reality?

All the things I had with that person is a dream now. It is now my reality. The reality I cannot escape from. I am with Sean again. Broken, tied, beaten. I don't know how much more this body can endure. How much more time till I close my eye never to open them again?

I will be in my happy place my dreams with the man with grey eyes. What's his name again? I forgot but I remember his smile. I don't even know what is my name. But I remember one thing. A word a bird Dove. I hear this word again and again in my mind Dove. 

I don't know why a sudden warmth spread within my body when I hear the word. "Get up Isabella" Slap. Pain what's that I feel nothing at all. Kick. "i said get up you whore" No nothing at all. Punch. slap. kick. I don't even try to protect myself anymore. I cannot. He is too strong for me. 

"Your boyfriend is on our scent again bitch what you think he can save you?" And a laugh a cruel animalistic laugh. I wanted to say something the word about boyfriend. No Boyfriend do I have any? Do I have any boyfriend? 

He will drag me by my hair. I will feel pain and then he will throw me into the car and drive off to a new place. It's been a routine now we move every three days and that's what I know because I always will unconscious to notice where we were going he made sure of that. 

I woke on a new place again. A dirty room tied to a bed again. My wrist are raw from the ropes. My Body is sore from the beatings. I am filthy dirty. Blood crusted on my thighs and legs. My back hurts. My arm is broken or it feels like that. Too Many injuries to count now. 

I heard door opening and closing. I didn't opened my eyes I thought about happy place. Those warm and loving Grey eyes. I felt pain again as I heard moans. I stayed silent in case of another beating. Then I heard him leave. I was too tired to care. So I closed my eyes. I give in to sleep.

Then again when it felt like eternity I feels soft lips on my cheeks and my nose corner of my mouth on my neck on my jaw. It was not rough. It was gentle and first time I felt something tingles? yes tingles. spreading all over my body. "Dove" And my eyes flew open.

A gasp left my mouth as I saw those grey eyes which I see in my dreams. "Dove are you alright?" he asked. I wanted to say something but I don't know how to. I lost my voice. I feel pain every time  I tried to talk to him. "Can you not talk?" He said he already freed me he was softly rubbing my wrists. 

"Please say something" He said. I looked at my surroundings for the first time. I was not in that dirty place. I was in white room. My hands were bandaged. I was clean. "Just nod for a yes and sake your head for a no Dove" He said gently. I understood what he wanted. 

"Can you talk?" He asked I shake my he head. "does it hurts when you try?" I nodded.  "Do you recognize me?" I shook my head. A pained look flashed in his eyes. I took my hand and pointed to his eyes. "Do you know my eyes?" I nodded. He shied. "At least you remember something" He said. 

Then suddenly the door opened and came a voice "Hey Danny we are here..." The voice died down as he saw me.  "Izzy you are awake You had us all worried." The guy said. I know him?

Why he is calling me Izzy? Is my name is Izzy? A girl was also there with two boys. She was crying. The other guy was holding him. And the one who spoke to me earlier was leaning against the chair Grey eyed guy sat. "She doesn't recognize us" The grey eyed guy said. 

They all looked pain was it because I don't know who they are? am I suppose to know? Who am I to them? why are they looking me that way. My head begin to hurt. I clutched it tightly and tears start to come out from my eyes. I heard someone shout for doctor and then Black dots lined my vision. I Gave in to the black oblivion. 

A/N: Poor Daniel Isabella doesn't remember him. Memory is the worst thing to lose. Well Here you go another chapter in the series for my lovely readers and 132 reads. Thank you all... Not much left in this so I was thinking about which one character's story I should write next? Aaron? Samuel? 

Please let me know which one you will like? 

And please vote and comment...

And yes again I will be editing this one... once I complete the others...

Do check my other stories too... 

Billionaire Bad boy in disguise- Teen Fiction

Outcast and Outlaw- Teen Fiction

Mr. Impossible- CEO Romance