Chapter 32

Isabella Reeves

One month later

Memories are the most worst thing to go. I know that now. I wanted to remember what I have with Danny. He is trying everyone is. But all I remember is fear and darkness. I feel comfortable with Danny. I see sadness in his eyes. I just want to comfort him. But I don't know how to do it. 

I remember his voice. When he is with me I feel comfortable. I feel home. He is my home now. Or from what I can tell he was my only home. I felt nauseous all of a sudden and then I got towards the bathroom. I felt someone held my hair out of the way. 

Danny was by my side and he helped me out. "Dove this is happening a lot already I think we should see a doctor." Danny suggested. "OK" I said. I fear that it may be not just a flu. Maybe it is something different than a Flu. And I certainly don't want to find out.

Danny left me to get ready. I felt cold without his presence around me. I slowly put on the dress and then brushed my hairs. I don't know why I felt like crying. What it have to be happen to me of all people. Why I have to lose the best days from my life? why me?

I felt someone taking the brush from my hands and brushing my hairs softly. "Danny?" I said. "Yes Love" My heart skipped a beat on that word. Love. "You are upset aren't you Dove?" He asked. "yes Danny why I have to be the one to Lose all my memories why?" I asked. 

He put my hairs into a fishtail braid and secured it with a elastic band. Then he turned me around and placed a kiss on my temple. "Dove I know that memories can be sometimes so important to people. But I know this too that everything happens for a reason and just maybe you never meant to remember them" He said.

"But I want to remember you Danny" I said. He wiped my face. "You have me Dove some people lose the person and the memories too" He said. "So you are Lucky Dove that We can still make some more of the memories. You have me and I have you and trust me when I say this I loved you then and I still very much love you now and I will love you forever even when you don't ever remember the kind of life we had. The things we did. Guess what we will do it all over again. Each day, every day. And I will make you fall for me hard" He chuckled. 

I smiled at him. He is really a classical bad boy. Or so I heard from his friends or mine as they say. "Ready Dove?" he asked. I shake my head at no. He laughed softly and said "you hate hospital and you fear needles" He said. "So why are you laughing at that?" I asked scowling. 

People should never make fun of other people phobias. "Not for the reason you are thinking Dove" He said. "So what reason you are talking about?" I asked him. "Funny thing is Miss Reeves that you can dismantle most powerful guns at flick of your wrist but you are afraid of a little needle?" He sounded amused. 

"I did that?" I asked. "yes mam and you saved me and my dad's ass" He said pressing his body against me. Wherever he touched i felt a surge of electricity. His fingers ran through my hairs as he tucked a wild lock behind my ear. 

He slowly touched my cheek and my lips trailing my jaw and neck. His hand stopped on the necklace. It was a symbol a family crest of Hudson's. It was Dove and Olive branch. "I like it it's my mother's. It passed down to the next Hudson Queen after my mother" He said. Then his lips met mine for a quick sweet kiss. 

"Let's go love" he said. We got inside the car and he drove. I fiddled with the Radio until the song memories came. I loved the song. Danny looked at me and smiled. His hand found mine. And no one speak of anything it was just me and him and the song. 

 Memories

The love I left behindI still think about it all the timeNothing stays the sameMaybe I'm to blameOh I, I'd do it all again
Through these eyesI've seen a thousand liesAnd it's taken years to realizeThat nothing stays the sameAnd no one is to blameBut I, I'd do it all again
Does it really matter if you got it right?Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (yeah)All I know, yes I know that I can make it throughWhat about you?
Ooh my myBut ain't no way it's gonna change me (oh you wanna know)OhhhCause all the fear I've left behind (where you gonna go)Yeah yeahAnd only time will tell you what is meant to be
There's a placeI can't let goHolding all the dreams I used to knowI wish it was the sameI guess no one's to blameBut I, I'd do it all againYeah yeah
Does it really matter if you got it right? (does it really matter?)Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (who was wrong or right)Looking at my life today and I'm alright (I'm alright)Yes I'm okay (I'm okay)Now I see the world in a better way (so much better now)And I know, yes I know that I can make it through (yeah)
MemoriesThe love I left behindI wish it was the sameI guess no one's to blameNo no nothing stays the sameAnd everything must changeOh II'd do it all againOooh againAgain

Again  

The song ended and Daniel said to me. "Just what i was talking about Love If we Lose the memories we will just make some worth remembering again with each other" As he parked the car and cut the engine. "let's check you up baby shall we?" he asked and opened my door holding his hand out for me to take. And I took it. It was time to embrace the future and stop dwelling into the past. 

A/N: Here is the next Chapter Friends. I hate to leave my characters but I have to It's almost time for their Journey to end... MBP is almost coming to end. Three chapters left. At most. 

Now I want to know what character's story you want next...

I was thinking about Doing Aaron and Raven's story what do you think about that?...

Let me Know 

And check the other stories from me 

Replaced wife

The Billionaire Bad Boy In Disguise

The Outcast and The Outlaw

Mr.Impossible...

Pick out anyone I hope you all will enjoy it...

And do Vote comment and share