Chapter 35

Two months Later...

Isabella Reeves

Beep...beep...beep... 

"Uggghhh... My head is killing me what i did again?" I thought. " wake up or you are going to be late for your own wedding" Reven shouted. "Wedding I am getting married" I shouted. "I am getting married..." I suddenly felt cold feet. what if he doesn't love me anymore?

"i know what are you thinking girl stop thinking things don't you remember a thing from last night?" Samantha said. Then it all came back to me.  "yes I do" I thought...

Flashback...

"Are you ready for the party it is last night as a single" Raven said. "I don't know girls i am a mother now and I don't want to leave princess alone" I said. "Charles and Agatha are taking care of her for few days don't worry" Samantha said  fixing my attire. "Now let's go hit the club"  Raven said excitedly. 

"Izzy aren't you enjoying go grind on someone it's your last night of freedom" Raven said. I kind of miss Daniel. But again my friends did plan all this I cannot disappoint them. "Ok I will do it I think"  I said. 

I started to dance and some random guy started to grind on me. After two more songs I decided to take a break. I ordered vodka shots and drowned them. One night will not hurt. I moved again with my girls to the dance floor. we were having fun suddenly someone grab me from behind and pulled me to him. 

"Having fun Dove? you know right I am very jealous man" Daniel's voice sent shiver down my spine. " D...Danny?" I asked. "One and only dove" He said picking me up and heading towards the hotel the club was part of...

End...

 "He is crazy about you Aaron and Samuel were complaining that He abandon them for you" Raven said. "But it is only ten in morning and the wedding is not until five I want to sleep" I complained. "No you are not we have booked us massage and mani pedi sessions not to mention we have to pamper you up for the wedding night" Samantha said winking. 

I am sure I look closer to a tomato. "Ummm... Don't say that loud Sam" I said. "Awww... LooK Raven she is bushing." Sam teased. Raven just laughed. Some great friends I have. "Stop teasing the bride" I said. 

They took me against my will to the spa and then pampered me up. I have to admit it as relaxing. All the stress left my body. "You are glowing Izzy just like every bride should" Sam commented. 

She is my brides maid along with few of my college friends. And Raven is my maid of honor. They started on my makeup. I closed my eyes and let them do their work. "No peeking until we say" Sam told me. 

two hour later they stopped. "She is looking beautiful isn't she?" Sam said. "Totally I bet Daniel will not be able to take his eyes off her today." Raven said. "now let's get her on the dress and she can look then. U felt soft fabric sliding over my body and they zipped it up. 

"Now look" Raven said. I slowly opened my eyes. I cannot believe it. I looked beautiful. "So how it is?" Raven asked. "It is beautiful thank you guys I never had any sisters but I am glad i find that in you" I said hugging them. 

The door opened and charles walked inside with Agatha. Charles kissed my forehead followed by agatha. "You look like a princess my daughter" He said. "And a princess needs her crown" Agatha said revealing a diamond circlet crown from a box. "this was mine and now this is yours My child" She said. 

"but I cannot possibly" I said. "Consider it as a gift from your grandmother" Agatha said. "thank you". I said as she placed it over my head.  Minutes later the wedding march started. "Ready?" Charles asked. "No" I said. "I will not let you fall" Charles said softly as i hold his hand. 

The doors opened and I saw him Daniel. Our eyes locked and the world faded. And I transferred back to the day we met first. His grey eyes smiled at me. All the doubts get cleared from my head. He is mine and I am his. 

"Time to say the wedding Vows" The minister said. "Dove I know I acted like a jerk towards you when we first met. But you are the one who made my breath hitch. Made my heart skip millions of beats. And that day I knew I have to have you. You are my other half my soul mate my one and only love. And I promise to love you till death do us apart." He said placing the ring on the second last finger of my left hand. 

"Danny If I knew love it was because of you. If I have a life it is because you gave me a reason to live. without you I may have been lost forever. So thank you for finding me and giving me a meaning. Thank you for looking after me and not giving up on us. And I promise to love you like this forever and always till death do us apart" I said placing the ring on the second last finger of his left hand. 

"Now you may kiss the bride" The minister said. He pulled me close and gave me a sweet kiss. "I present you Mr. and Mrs. Hudson" The minister announced.  "Time for us to party" Daniel said picking me up and running outside the church towards the reception hall. 

"It's time for couple's dance" Raven announced. everyone cleared out the room. Ed sheeran's song Thinking out Loud came over the speaker. "Good choice" Daniel said. "I am glad you like it Mr. Hudson. "I do for sure Mrs. Hudson" He said kissing my forehead as we danced slowly over the song. 

"I cannot ask for a better reception" I said as we cut the cake. "Now get changed we are going for our honeymoon" Daniel said. "where?" I asked. "it's a surprise Dove" He said. 

I threw the bookay over my head and Raven caught it. "She is the next I guess" I said making her blush hard.  Aaron scoffed. what's with these two? 

"So are you ready?" Daniel asked as He closed the trunk of his car. "As ready as I can ever be" I said. I hugged Raven, samantha, Agatha, Charles, Aaron and Samuel. I got inside the car and we drove off to a new life...

A/N: Above dress is Izzy's wedding gown. This is the second last chapter. And yes only left is epilogue. 

Their journey is ended. 

And New one is going to begin. I was thinking about doing something different. Like write something related to Greek gods. Maybe you will like it. 

So there are two stories in line right now...

first one is the vampire one...

It is called he called me his espoir

And second one is related to greek myth...

It is called The Aqua Prince...

I will update once I am done with epilogue of this one...

Thanks for support guys...

And please

Vote

comment 

Share...