Chapter 31

Daniel Xavier Hudson

She is traumatized. That is what doctors ruled out for the temporary amnesia. She was hurt badly. I want to kill Sean myself. But he is in custody now. Dad and I made sure that he don't get away. 

Today is the day when I will take her home. our home. The one my father and I made few years ago. From today she will officially residing in our mansion. "How is she today?" Aaron asked. "Better then before" I replied. 

She is getting out of her traumatic stage and I couldn't been more happy. Her vocal cords had been damaged but few days ago she went for a surgery. She will be able to talk in no time now. I am content with this. 

When I lost her I knew that without her I cannot survive. She was the thing I need in my life to keep e sane. Keep me going. I looked through the glass at her sleeping form. She looked peaceful. 

Most of the night she wake up in middle with verified look on her face. But today I am happy that it was peaceful for her. The doctor suggested counseling. Because her memories were returning and it was getting harder for her to handle everything. 

Her eyes opened and it met mine. The corners of her mouth tugged into smile. She remembered me. Though she didn't remember much about us but she do remembered something. Neverthless, I was thinking about making new memories of us anyway. 

After doctor clear her for the flight she will be leaving for Athens with me. Father suggested it and I too think it will be good for her. 

"How are you today Dove?" I asked. "O...k..." She said her voice was strained but doctor wanted her to try so we were doing this. "Ready to go home princess?" I asked and she nodded. I helped her to bathroom and handed her the cloths.

She got dressed and came out. I picked her up in bridal style and take her to my car waiting at the parking lot. "Here you go princess" I sat sitting her down on the passenger seat and kissing her temple softly. 

I put the bag of dirty cloths on back and got inside the car. "Are you comfortable?" I asked she nodded again and started to look out of the window. I drove past the city line and into the country side. I pulled into a large Mansion. 

I saw her eyes widen. "You like it?"I asked. She nodded. I carried her inside and met with the welcoming party. It was Aaron, Raven, Charles(his father) Samuel and Samantha(A/N: That is Samuel's girlfriend please let me know if i mentioned her with another name somewhere i will correct it) Raven quickly pulled her for a hug and said "i missed you Izzy" It was followed by Samuel "Welcome back Sister. Charles was next he kissed her forehead and said "welcome home daughter. Aaron was the last he just hugged her and said "I am glad you are alright Princess" 

After all the introductions were made i made her eat lunch and gave her the meds. She fell asleep after that. She was exhausted. My father called me downstairs and i saw others were sitting there. "So what's up now?" I asked. "It's Izzy Daniel" Raven said. "Yeah what about her?" I asked. 

"Son we want you to give her the dream wedding every girl wants she doesn't have anyone but us"   My father said softly. "I will walk her down the Isle" Samuel said. I eyed him. "Hey she is my sister after all" Samuel protested. "Does she know?" I asked. "No she don't and that is why you will propose her this time" Aaron said. 

"yeah so we need to find her a ring" Raven said. "the best one" Samuel agreed. "After all we Hudson's never settle for anything but the best" My dad said. "So let's just find a ring and you can propose her at the Annual Hudson's ball" Aaron suggested. "what if she said no?" I asked. "Simple you get humiliated in front of whole world" Madison said who were silent for all the time. 

"thank you guys you are very much encouraging" I said sarcastically. "cut the sarcasm son and let's find you the most beautiful ring for my daughter." My father said walking out. " Take care of her" i said. Raven nodded as i followed my father.

My father pulled up at a shop and we got inside. I saw diamonds, gold, platinum name it and they have it all. A girl around my age came and asked "Sir tell me what I can do for you today" In her sweet voice. But it was as not as sweet as my Dove. "I want to propose my girlfriend so I need a ring" I said. 

"Sure sir we have them here." She said pulling out a tray and started to explain me the various cuts and carets. But I wanted something special for my Dove which will be just like her. Unique and beautiful. I saw something which was on the display unit. It was simple beautiful and unique. And it have Dove written on all over it. 

"i need that one" I said pointing to the ring. "Sir it's not for sale"She said. "If you want I can make you like that" She offered. "No I want that one and after that you will never make another like that. "But sir..." She started. "call your Manager dear" My father said calmly. 

She ran and minutes later came with a Man in his late twenties. "Yes sir..." His words died down at his throat as soon as he realized who am I. "Mr. Hudson I am sorry she didn't knew" He apologized. "Looks like I may have to take Aaron here" I said.

 "no sir don't tell Mr. Cross about this I will make sure that she never do another mistake again. "Pack the ring and never make another one like that ever" The manager order. "Sometime I am happy that people know me" I said and My dad and I laughed together.

A/N: picture above is of the ring. Now two or three chapters are left... Then it would be the end of Daniel and Izzy's journey...

want a sequel? 

or Aaron's story?

Suggest me and let me know thank you so much for your love and support so don't forget to 

Vote

Comment

Share