Chapter 29

Daniel Xavier Hudson

"Dove...Dove...no no no no" I shouted as the line went dead.Aaron and Samuel came running inside the room. "Danny what happen?" Aaron asked. "Dove...she...she" I said unable to form any sentences. "Sit down and tell me Danny what the hell happen here" Samuel said. "Dove she called me she said he is here" I said without panicking without shuttering somehow. "then line went dead." i said. 

"It is my fault i shouldn't have left her alone." I shouted. I ran out of my cabin and from my office. I heard them shouting my name in distance. I spare no time in looking back. I climbed inside my car and drove in the direction of our apartment. 

I can hear some cars following me. I know they were my friends. I reached my apartment in forty five minutes...

As I got inside the apartment building I saw police all over the place. Suddenly the bad feeling in my chest grew. My Dove... Please be safe... please be safe... please be safe... please be safe...

I kept repeating it while i passed the officers and screaming peoples. It was all chaos.  what actually happen here? 

Aaron and Samuel wasn't too far behind me. I walked towards the stair case as my personal elevator was in ruins. "looks like a storm or something hit it" Samuel said. We all made our way towards the apartment. 

I saw the horrible sight. All my guards were either dead or unconscious. "not good definitely not good" Aaron mutter under his breath. 

"Dove?" I called as I entered the apartment. I saw all my place was in ruins. oh god please let her be safe. I preyed as I made the way inside.  

I almost shouted as I made my way towards the leaving room. I saw blood splattered around white room.Please say it's just ketchup. I wish it is. 

I saw mine and her photographs. They were burned.No no no... why her? why my dove. I then saw the massage written on walls...

SHE IS MINE

No... He got her. I could not able to protect her. No no no.... I slumped down on floor and saw the ring. Her ring. The one i given her as a consent of our marriage. No...

Rest of day I tried to find a clue... we left the apartment and i hire my own personal detective. I was crashing in with Aaron for the night. 

we all settled down together waiting for her news anything at all...

Suddenly my phone rang. It was an unknown number...

I picked it up and heard a voice... 

"D...Daniel?" I heard. I could never forget that voice ever... I could not... it was my dove my Isabella. 

"Dove? baby  where are you? Are you alright?" I asked panicking. "Y..yes listen here Daniel I don't want you to find me. I am leaving you for good. I... I don't want you a...anymore" Her voice was shattering and it feels like she is in lots of pain.

"no baby no please don't say like that. I know you are lying please say you are lying" I said my voice almost was a whisper. 

"D...Daniel You have... you have to forget me... I... I never wanted you... I...I played you... I... never l...lo...loved you... It... it was a Joke" She said I can feel the pain in her words. "No Please Angel I know you are lying to me" I said.

Keep talking... Keep talking few more seconds...

"D...Daniel p...please you have to let me go... You have to move on... I...I... want you to be happy..." Click the call get disconnected. Damn. 

"Samuel did you got it?" I asked. "yes" He said. 

Did you think I was a fool Sean? What you thought that i wouldn't be prepared for something like this? Then you are wrong I am Daniel Xavier Hudson and you took something so precious to me. You have to pay a very big time. 

"Call them. I need everyone to be on high alert. I need to track their movement. I am sure the rabbit will leave it's hole because he thinks it's safe. But he forgot That the owl can perfectly see at night and sometimes he have to be aware of it" I said 

I got inside Aaron's room and look  for the bump on the wall. I smirked as I found it. I swore that I will not pick up any weapon unless it is necessary. But this sure is necessary and it is a damn emergency. 

Aaron looked at me and carried same smirk as me. cruel and unforgiving... "They should know that they messed up with the wrong crowd." Aaron said. I picked out my gun and he loaded his. Then I put some knives and some grenade on me Aaron did the same.

Samuel came and looked at us. His expression was unreadable. "let's get my sister back" He said and we all nodded.

A/N: Sorry for the late update...

It will finished in few more chapters...

I will try to finish it as soon as I can...

and then it will be edited big time...