Together Forever~Robstar~

Hey people I just want to say that you should leave  comments!! Don't be shy to tell me your opinion!  ;)

CHAPTER 9.

♥♥Robin's Point of View♥♥

So I was playing some video games, trying to forget my problems.Then I see starfire heading out the door with a red dress on that is short to her knees.She had black high heels which I suppose Raven let her borrow.Her hair was curled once again.

"Hey..star where you going? " I said facing her and looking at how beautiful she was.

"I am going the out with boyfriend Dylan" she said looking at me with a straight face no emotion.

"You don't seem happy"I said looking at her with my worried face.

"oh..no friend Robin. I am the most happy to go on this date..with him...only him..." said starfire looking at me as if she wanted to tell me something. I just couldn't figure it out.

"um....okay" I said scratching my head with my right arm.

"now may you excuse me, I see Dylan coming" she said but she looked upset.

♥♥Starfire's Point Of View♥♥

I was sad that Robin did not have the fellings for me.Then I saw Dylan coming. He got close and said "hey star, ready to go on our magical date we will never forget? "

I sighted and said "um..yes. We must be the going so our date will last more" I looked at Robin ,but he was too busy playing video games again.

Then Dylan grabbed my waist and pulled me close which made me put my hands on his chest.

"Star I love you very much I would never let anything happen to the most beutiful person in the world." he said whispering in my ear which made me feel good because I could feel his warm breath.

"oh...Dylan you always make me feel special! " I said making sure Robin would hear me because the truth is..I actually wanted to go on this date with Robin only Robin but he does have the same feelings for me!

"Star may I kiss you?" Dylan asked so politely. He seemed as he was a such a gentleman.

"yes you may" I said getting close till our lips meet and touched. I still remember the accident in the roof that to me was something magical , but to Robin... it was a stupid mistake that did not matter to him.

We still were kissing until Cyborg interrupted.

"Wow..love birds! Save the kissing when you both get married! "

We both stopped and blushed then we left.

♥♥Robin's Point Of View♥♥

I felt really hurt like as if I was runned over by a car and kicked on the spot were  it hurts the most.

"Hey Rob, are you okay dude?" said Beastboy looking at me with a worried face.

"Yeah...I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?" I said looking at the floor putting as I played with my fingers.

"Well...maybe your jealous of starfire being with Dylan!" said cyborg ,but I just gave him a glare.

"no I'm just worried.Maybe Dylan is not what he seems.Maybe he is really just working for someone to destroy us by getting to close to starfire."

Then all the sudden Raven came into the room.

"I got I felling Robin is right. The first time he saw starfire....he asked her out even though he nearly knew her. It sounds pretty suspicious" said Raven

"or maybe is love at first sight" said Beastboy smiling.

"yeah he got the guts to ask her girl out before someone else did , so thanks to that starfire is with anothere man" said cyborg.

"ENOUGH!!,I ONLY KEEPT HER AWAY FROM ME TO PROTECT HER!! IF SLADE KNEW STARFIRE IS MY GIRLFRIEND, HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO MAKE HER SUFFER! ! IF SLADE NEVER EXISTED I WOULD HAVE STARFIRE HERE WITH ME.MAYBE EVEN MARRIED! !!!" I got really mad that made everyone look at me with there eyes wide open.

"Rob chill man where just saying" said cyborg putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I know. I hope she will be okay" I said looking out the Window.....

End of chapter!! thanks for everyone who is reading the story! :D now for TEEN TITANS PARODY! :D

ME:HEY TODAY WE HAVE kitten! :|

kitten: HELLO AND  Robby poo if you are watching this I love you!!

me:okay kitten we all know you love him!-.-

Kitten: so...soon we will be togheter and make the alien freak our slave!!

me: no you will not and that alien freak has a name. That name is Starfire and she is way more prettier than you!! That's why robin loves her and not you!!

kitten: NO SHE IS NOT!!!!!!!

ME: bye guys before kitten gets crazy and yeah read my othere book!

♥Sweet, Pure, Love~Teen Titans~

has Robstar romance

has Beastboy and Raven romance

has Bee and Cyborg

all in a book!:D