Together Forever~Robstar~

DON'T OWN THE TEEN TITANS! !!!

Chapter 11.

♥♥Dylan's point of view♥♥

After I carried starfire in the room, I waited till she woke up.

"Starfire you see what happens when you spoil my plan..I was not going to hurt you but you did not leave me a choice.." I said looking at her just lying there.

Then she began to wake up..When she did, she just began to look at me with a confused look on her face.

"Hey beautiful how you doing? " I said so the awkward silence would stop.

"um..okay I guess but my head hurts.....May I ask who are you?" star said looking at me with with her beautiful green eyes.

"Oh my star..you forgot who I am!?" I said pretending to be worried since it's part of my new plan.

"Um...yes I'm sorry,but I'm  I suppose to know you?" She looked up at me.

"Yes...but I will tell you who I am anyways. ."

"oh okay so who are you? " she asked.

"I'm Dylan, your boyfriend" I said touching her hair.

"Oh...am so sorry I did not know you, but I really don't remember nothing! "

"It's okay at least we are getting married soon"

"We Are!?" Starfire looked shocked.

"Yes. we were planning the wedding then you said you had to do something.Then after a few hours later, you never came back so I got worried . So I went to go look for you and I saw you laying there unconscious on the floor. I picked you up and carried you to the room. " I said fake smiling but I must complete my plan!!!

"oh..Dylan. I love you.. I don't remember you but you seem very sweet..." starfire said hugging me tight.

"um...yeah. You always said that you loved me so much because....I was so sweet to you.." I had to lie it's not a choice I must complete the plan and trust me. The plan changed, I'm just using slade and kitten because I have feelings for Starfire and the only way to get her is to keep her friends away from her. Especially Robin.

♥♥Teen Titans Point of view♥♥

Robin was searching for her and he kept thinking about Dylan. know Dylan did something or about to do something and I must save her..... she is mine only mine! He thought in his messed up head. So he searched and searched but he could not find them. Robin knew he was going to keep searching for her no matter what.

With Beastboy, he was searching around the park, but then he stopped to sit down on the bench near him. He yawned as he laid down. He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Cyborg was searching up and down, but he did not find any clues that might lead to Dylan and Starfire. Cyborg knew Dylan was trouble since the day he asked starfire out. Cyborg kept searching and he knew Robin would not rest or let him rest till he saw starfire save from any danger.

Raven was searching till she got a vision. She saw a girl who did not know who she was, but she was with someone.Then Raven woke up from the vision...and though what did this had to do with starfire until she noticed Dylan was the guy from my vision and starfire was the girl. .....

Omg I was in my friends house watching Adventure time and I noticed that PRINCESS BUBBLE GUM HAS THE EXACT SAME VOICE AS STARFIRE! I'M NOT KIDDING, GO CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF! I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE I'M DRAMATIC! ! LMAO!:)

Parody time!!:D

Me: heyy today we have princess bubble gum from adventure time!!:D

Princess:Hi why exactly am I here?

me: because you have the voice of starfire! !:0

princess: well yes because we are the same person who talks for them.

me:Yeah I know but its shocking! !:0

Princess: not really

me: I wish the old Teen Titans came back in season 6.

princess: Yeah me too

me:see you all next time in this story or My othere book! !

♥Sweet, Pure, Love~Teen Titans~